1. Isle Phase 2 Progress

I've seen a lot of people complaining that the BOJ gear they purchased is unusable because they removed the vendors. We are currently in Phase 2 of the Isle progress and it seems that progress is at an all time low. Its been around 4-5 days since phase 2 started and we are only at 10% completion rate.

This should be a wake up call. Once we reach Phase 3 of Isle progress, the BOJ vendor is made available so you can all retain your purchased gear.
    Please do your new Isle dailies to speed up this progress, at this rate it'll take us weeks to reach Phase 3.

THE ONLY QUESTS THAT GO TOWARD YOUR PHASE 2 PROGRESS ARE THE FOLLOWING:
    The Battle for the Sun's Reach Armory
    Distraction at the Dead Scar

2. Too bad Distraction at the Dead Scar is aids with the current respawn timers. I completed the quest once and I will never attempt it again unless they change the respawn timers or make it so the kills are shared in group.

3. THE ONLY QUESTS THAT GO TOWARD YOUR PHASE 2 PROGRESS ARE THE FOLLOWING:
    Not the only two, we also added Intercepting the Mana Cells, Maintaining the Sunwell Portal, Know Your Ley Lines which is perhaps why the current progressing is going so slow.

4. Well portal progress and Isle of Quel Danas progress are sepereate, the quests I listed are the only ones that actually progress the Isle during this phase.

5. Not the only two, we also added Intercepting the Mana Cells, Maintaining the Sunwell Portal, Know Your Ley Lines which is perhaps why the current progressing is going so slow.
    u wot m8? i dont think u did bru

6. I've seen a lot of people complaining that the BOJ gear they purchased is unusable because they removed the vendors. We are currently in Phase 2 of the Isle progress and it seems that progress is at an all time low. Its been around 4-5 days since phase 2 started and we are only at 10% completion rate.

This should be a wake up call. Once we reach Phase 3 of Isle progress, the BOJ vendor is made available so you can all retain your purchased gear.
    Please do your new Isle dailies to speed up this progress, at this rate it'll take us weeks to reach Phase 3.

THE ONLY QUESTS THAT GO TOWARD YOUR PHASE 2 PROGRESS ARE THE FOLLOWING:
    This is incorrect, you need to reach phase 4 before the badge vendor begins to sell items.
    Is it possible that the Devs largely increased the amount of quests required for progress after seeing how fast phase 1 was completed?

7. "Once the Armory has been retaken, four PvP armor vendors, two questgivers, and the [Badge of Justice] vendor/repairer, Smith Hauthaa, spawn."

8. Sun's Reach Harbor is the third and final location to be reclaimed, along with the Silvermoon's Pride which is moored there.

While players are working on retaking the Harbor, work also commences on building a forge and anvil for Smith Hauthaa at the Armory. Players who complete Neutral 15 [70 Daily] Making Ready† will aid her task. Once the forge and anvil have been completed, Neutral 15 [70 Daily] Ata'mal Armaments and Neutral 15 [70 Daily] Don't Stop Now.... replace this quest and Hauthaa begins selling her Badge loot.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Shattered_Sun_Offensive

The vendor is spawned after retaking the armory but has her own seperate progression bar for the anvil before gear is sold.

9. Regardless if there is progress for the anvil that wasn’t my point. If we do not actually progress thru phase 2 faster we won’t have anything for weeks.

10. literally no reason for it to be going this slow ROFL, its going at like 2% a day which is ****ing awful

11. Yes, it seems like they did x5 or x10 the amount of quests required because we blew through phase 1 in a couple of days

12. Yes, it seems like they did x5 or x10 the amount of quests required because we blew through phase 1 in a couple of days
    couple ( six days)

13. The progression requirement is based on the number of contributing quests and how long each of the stages should last. This is why I mentioned that instead of just two quests contributing the Mana Cells and Ley Lines quest also contributes. And yes, stage 2 (armory) is supposed to take longer to capture than the sanctum (which was 3-5 days based on the number of players contributing daily)

14. Not the only two, we also added Intercepting the Mana Cells, Maintaining the Sunwell Portal, Know Your Ley Lines which is perhaps why the current progressing is going so slow.
    Mana Cells quest shouldn't add percentages in phase 2 progress:
    "Phase 2 also has players activate the Sunwell Portal. Completion of this objective does not assist in advancing progress towards Phase 3."

15. Yes, agreed with the above.
    There's honestly something wrong with the pacing of the progress, probably due to too many quests included in the progress that shouldn't be. The last 8-10 hours has given 1 % which is insane.
    It's really not fair for the people who are trying to get on par with gear to actually compete.

12 Last