1. Yes, agreed with the above.
    There's honestly something wrong with the pacing of the progress, probably due to too many quests included in the progress that shouldn't be. The last 8-10 hours has given 1 % which is insane.
    It's really not fair for the people who are trying to get on par with gear to actually compete.
    I guess we have old quest and ley lines - all 5 added into those percentages.
    Only quests that should advance us towards part 3 are:
    "The Battle for the Sun's Reach Armory - Rewards 9 gold 10 silver, +250 Reputation *
    Distraction at the Dead Scar - Rewards 9 gold 10 silver, +150 Reputation *"
    Yes, these 2 and nothing more.

2. Can we please have an investigation into this pressing issue and a fix?

3. I mean there's a reason that Exarch Nasuun only mentions the two npcs that give out

Distraction at the Dead Scar
    and
    The Battle for the Sun's Reach Armory

in relation to the percentages.

Furthermore, only those two npc's can be asked for the progress, NOT the third one that gives out the Key Line quest.

Can we please have this fixed staff?

4. Can we please have an investigation into this pressing issue and a fix?
    The issue is not which quests contribute, its how many players actually progress on a daily basis. That isnt something we can influence in a major way. Also, stage 2 is supposed to last about 2 weeks

5. The issue is not which quests contribute, its how many players actually progress on a daily basis. That isnt something we can influence in a major way. Also, stage 2 is supposed to last about 2 weeks
    i dont think you realize how many people do the dailys on multiple characters.... the progress is broken, its as if you wanted it at 10,000 quests, but you put an extra 0 to make it 100,000 quests, weve made 18% progress since the new phase which is ****ing awful

6. i dont think you realize how many people do the dailys on multiple characters.... the progress is broken, its as if you wanted it at 10,000 quests, but you put an extra 0 to make it 100,000 quests, weve made 18% progress since the new phase which is ****ing awful
    You arent listening. The main issue is how many players actually progress on a daily basis (and we can see that). One of the solutions to the issue is to manually add progress to speed things up and keep them more or less in sync with the schedule. As I said, stage 2 will last about 2 weeks

7. So it's been like 5-6 days now for 18%, if you don't interfere it will be like a month all in all for phase 2. But I take it that you're gonna interfere and make it be around 2 weeks? That's good.

8. I've seen a lot of people complaining that the BOJ gear they purchased is unusable because they removed the vendors. We are currently in Phase 2 of the Isle progress and it seems that progress is at an all time low. Its been around 4-5 days since phase 2 started and we are only at 10% completion rate.

This should be a wake up call. Once we reach Phase 3 of Isle progress, the BOJ vendor is made available so you can all retain your purchased gear.
    Please do your new Isle dailies to speed up this progress, at this rate it'll take us weeks to reach Phase 3.

THE ONLY QUESTS THAT GO TOWARD YOUR PHASE 2 PROGRESS ARE THE FOLLOWING:
    The Battle for the Sun's Reach Armory
    Distraction at the Dead Scar
    I have bad news for you bro.. When the badge vendor spawns (phase 3) he doesn't sell badge items, he only repairs items. He doesn't have badge items until stage 5.

We have a looong wait until we can use the badge items :P

9. I have bad news for you bro.. When the badge vendor spawns (phase 3) he doesn't sell badge items, he only repairs items. He doesn't have badge items until stage 5.

We have a looong wait until we can use the badge items :P
    Wrong after he spawns we have to build his anvil and then we can buy BOJ itemms

First 12