1. Account retrieval

Hello,

I need help. The account which i think is zyvox, or moneyjr as the username ..unsure.. is character to my avatar Floxin.
    All conventional methods to retrieve the account has failed. I have many in game references to prove that i am the owner of this the avatar Floxin , This account is a donor account. therefor, i can supply the original banking statements during the period before war-mane of all - - molton wow purchases to prove without a doubt that i am the owner and this retrieval request for assistance beyond conventional methods is legitimate. I also am under the impression this account has been stolen therefor that why all conventional methods to retrieve the account has failed.

May i ask if i may have some comprehensive solution to this problem from the technical staff,
    Thank you.

2. what did you play last time on that account ?

Edit: I meant "When", not "what"
    Edited: July 17, 2018

3. Can you be more specific with less ambiguity?

I played mage only, arcane majority of the time , with guild Unit X on the Wotlk expansion in ice-crown, more than $60 in value of donor purchases from wells Fargo banks on Motlon ,not warmane, 2015 -2016 before the game black out.
    Edited: July 16, 2018

4. You can email [email protected]
    Explain you're unsure and they'll ask for the required info to verify that it is your account after all, after that they can change the email or password or both if you need that.

5. dolcokidol, thank you so more for giving me good instructions and being patient :) ! will do!