1. Why aren't people doing Obsidian Sanctum anymore?

Since reaching level 80 on May this year. I haven't seen a single OS raid advertisement. This raid used to be a staple when I was playing endgame on Icecrown server from 2015-17.

Is it because Ulduar offers an easier weekly quest? Or is the buffed version discouraging versus the inferior ilvl 213 rewards? The gem bag is still a good reward regardless if your wealth.

2. Cause you can get better items from RHC which is easier, faster and need only 5 people instead of 10/25

3. And yes, Flame Leviathan is the easiest weekly quest since you can 2-3 man it.

4. Flame tsunami damage is overbuffed, its possible to keep players alive when they get hit but its extremely dificult for pug, and in pugs theres always someone that gets hit by it and little by little you lose all the players to the wave.

flame leviathan can be killed in afk mode

5. Since reaching level 80 on May this year. I haven't seen a single OS raid advertisement. This raid used to be a staple when I was playing endgame on Icecrown server from 2015-17.

Is it because Ulduar offers an easier weekly quest? Or is the buffed version discouraging versus the inferior ilvl 213 rewards? The gem bag is still a good reward regardless if your wealth.
    Simply because outdated gear.