Hi!

Thank you so much for the amount of information that you all provided with your guides and discussion.

So why do i start a new Topic ?

All of your discussion and guides is based on BiS Endgame 25man content. I only play 10 man in my guild and maybe some 25 man normal pug.
My times as a hardcore progress raider are long over and i only have time to play with my real life friends about once or twice a week. We also don’t like to donate despite of some votepoint stuff.

Last week we rerolled. And changed to alliance. So for now, nobody of us has gear.
We will now progress again through 5mans, TOC, ICC and so on.

This time i want to play as an unholy DK. And maybe try some frost after i get the arp trinkets and so on. But i like the playstyle of unholy more and we formed our 10 man with unholy buffs in mind.

My question is:
If I have to choose from:

a) Itemlvl 264 BOEs with ARP (for example Shoulders, Legs, Feet)
b) Itemlvl 245-251 Items with more Haste, crit, AP etc.

Which one should i choose?
Is there any form of calculation table for stat evaluation?

Also any Items i should immediately get? Will start gearing today!
I have BH Weapon, and Comets Tail + Blood of the old God for votepoints already as a start.
Also having a little bit of gold to spend.

Planning on maxing engineering + JC

Any other tips for unholy in TOC and icc normal?

Why do i even bother if im not doing endgame 25 man content?
Because i like to be on top of the recount, i did play heal and tank for too long and want to a ****load of dps now.
Despite that, our internal dps race is insane. We have a lot of fun pushing us towards the top.

So why dont you play as frost if you just want to be #1 in recount?

I like to "surprise" people.

Thank you!