1. Reporting in-game

Greetings everyone,

I just wanted to come here and talk about the player reporting system. According to the rules you should ONLY report players via in-game ticket which is unacceptable. I can't write a single sentence without reaching the cap and my report is probably going to waste for insufficient evidence and/or lack of explanation. Don't tell me that the cap is sufficient to write out a report, because that's just a lie, or be like Just send screenshots", A bunch of ss's without the context are worse than not sending pictures at all.

Situation:
    - I wasted 2h of my time on a ****ty pug raid
    - Got my item ninja-ed
    - Wasted both time and the item
    - The only thing left to do is to report the scumbag and ban him, but I can't even do that properly and to hell with everything then.

Why is reporting people on the forum so bad, or even making a report system. Because this completely ruined my playing experience and the only thing i can do is write some 100 character ticket. There are probably single words longer that that many chars.

My suggestion is actually allowing players to report on forums, writing lengthy posts/messages with FULL explanations!

Best regards.
    Edited: July 16, 2018

2. Hmm I think it's a good idea. Staff likes to read multiple pages on your feelings, because pure facts and evidence is not enough.

3. Hmm I think it's a good idea. Staff likes to read multiple pages on your feelings, because pure facts and evidence is not enough.
    If you have nothing constructive to add except bad sarcasm, don't write anything at all.

If you think that a situation can be explained with a single sentence and a few pictures that can either show nothing or even be easily doctored. Than you have a problem.

4. Denied. Not only trying to use the Forums for that is against our rules - they are meant for players to interact with each other, not to point fingers, and the GMs' duties are in-game, not in the Forums - people have been able to make reports and get people punished for this behavior just fine (and if saying the cap is sufficient was a lie, people wouldn't be able to do it ever since we made that reportable). No essay you write is going to replace the required screenshot evidence to show what happens. GMs don't want to be told a tale, but to be shown precisely what were the loot rules you agreed to by joining the raid and what happened that was outside those rules.