1. Addon using chat

Addon using chat
    I have multiple addons and one of them is using my chat, its not typing anything, im just getting resctiction "you must wait *sec before speaking again, which one does that and how to disable it?

Addon list: Atlas loot, auctioneer, bagnon, carbonite, enchantrix, gs, healbot, informant, mik scrooling battle text, omniCC, quartz, recount, slidebar, stubby, swatter, DBM, X-perl, autorepair, bartender, druid fix, blink rogue helper, bonus scanner, bean counter

Also, i dont know which addon makes my cooldowns or dots appear in the middle

https://imgur.com/a/tFh0d3B

2. Carbonite is most likely causing the mutes and I'm thinking your bars are from Quartz

3. It is definitely Carbonite. Carbonite creates 2 chat channels in order to send updates to other users of Carbonite such as enemy locations. If you wish to continue using the addon; you must log out of the 2 chat channels that Carbonite creates.

type /carb options <enter> Go to Privacy & Com and check Disable global channel and Disable Zone channel. Then do a reload or relog. This should take care of the problem. If not, get back to me here and I can give 1 more tip that might be a little confusing for me to put into words.

4. Ok then chat problem is solved, i have another question. How to turn off vanilla blizzard squares with extended information about pointed target with your mouse?

5. I'm not quite sure if I understand the problem. With that said, you may try disabling "Informant" which adds additional information on mouseover.

I noticed that you didn't list the Molten AH fix. If you want Auctioneer to function correctly you need to download this addon from the addons section in the forums.

6. Exelente me funciono 100%
    GRACIAS!!!!!!!!!

7. Crb1821821

It is definitely Carbonite. Carbonite creates 2 chat channels in order to send updates to other users of Carbonite such as enemy locations. If you wish to continue using the addon; you must log out of the 2 chat channels that Carbonite creates.

type /carb options <enter> Go to Privacy & Com and check Disable global channel and Disable Zone channel. Then do a reload or relog. This should take care of the problem. If not, get back to me here and I can give 1 more tip that might be a little confusing for me to put into words.
    Always ask password Crb 18......,
    How disable it.

8. Always ask password Crb 18......,
    How disable it.
    Go to carbonite options --> privacy & communications
    Then disable everything that is ticked there and enable two last options that start with ''Disable'' prefix. That is it.