1. banned and unhelpful support

My account was banned for botting which i didn't do. i showed proof i was hacked by someone in a different country. i made my account more secure. the answer to the ticket? "This ban will never be lifted. Multiple botting related infractions = permanent suspension."
    what.the.****.
    can someone with a brain actually help me? that's not fair at all. is this how they treat their players who've been supporting them for years??
    are they going to atleast compensate for all my chars i put time and money into? it's not my fault i was hacked. warmane should be helping their loyal players not punishing them for things they could not control.
    Edited: July 16, 2018

2. account security is your responsibility. they don't ban people, they ban accounts. you account botted, your account got banned. plain and simple.

3. My account was banned for botting which i didn't do.
    Botting was still done with YOUR account.

i showed proof i was hacked by someone in a different country. i made my account more secure.
    Should've secured your account better in the 1st place. This wouldn't have happened at all, assuming you were actually hacked.

the answer to the ticket? "This ban will never be lifted. Multiple botting related infractions = permanent suspension."
    what.the.****.
    Multiple botting infractions? Seems like there were several cases of botting happening over a longer time.

can someone with a brain actually help me? that's not fair at all.
    Calling the staff brainless is always a good way to get positive attention from staff? FYI, it's not.

is this how they treat their players who've been supporting them for years??
    Rules are the same for all of us, supporting (donating) doesn't give you any special privileges.

are they going to atleast compensate for all my chars i put time and money into?
    Certainly not.

it's not my fault i was hacked. warmane should be helping their loyal players not punishing them for things they could not control.
    Account security is entirely up to you. The control was all on you. They help players, sometimes the help you get isn't to your liking.

4. "Botting was still done with YOUR account."

Indeed it was! Good observation! It's kind of why I'm trying to get help.

"Should've secured your account better in the 1st place. This wouldn't have happened at all, assuming you were actually hacked."

Ah yes, blame the victim. Then insinuate the victim was lying.

"Multiple botting infractions? Seems like there were several cases of botting happening over a longer time."

Here you show your ignorant. TWICE. Two infractions over the course of two days. The same time which it took to open a ticket and get support and to actually realize why I'm being banned for no reason. Not several cases over a longer time. I don't appreciate your tone, trying to make out to be a hacker who's been at this for a long time, when in reality I don't even know how to use botting programs.

"Calling the staff brainless is always a good way to get positive attention from staff? FYI, it's not."

Considering I opened a ticket with proof of being hacked, writing a detailed query with concern for my account and only getting one single dismissive sentence in return, it's obvious staff is not going to help. They made up their mind they're going to ban something without even reading it.

"Rules are the same for all of us, supporting (donating) doesn't give you any special privileges."

Here you are showing ignorance again. I did spend years playing and nowhere did I say I donated. I am a non donor. Support can mean things other than money. I am not asking for special privilege. I am asking to be treated like a human being who wants to play wow.

"Account security is entirely up to you. The control was all on you. They help players, sometimes the help you get isn't to your liking."

Yes, it is obvious account security is up to me. My account was secured and it still got hacked. They certainly did not help. I am still waiting for help. I did not even get anything longer than 1 line of automated reply. My account was banned forever for something I could not control, yet warmane will not even give me the time of the day. It feels like I'm not worth their time or consideration.

Your whole set of snarky, dismissive, and accusatory replies directed at my post are not helpful or useful to anyone.

5. You received your answer from Support, which you even quoted or paraphrased: "This ban will never be lifted. Multiple botting related infractions = permanent suspension." That not only addresses further requests ("will never be lifted"), as well as putting your whole claim in doubt when it's specified that there were multiple botting-related infractions. Multiple botting occurrences wouldn't come from someone "stealing" your account one day, you realizing it the next, and then getting banned. A permanent ban and a flat out termination with no grounds for appeal would only occur in extreme cases, such as you being connivent with it happening/lending the account for it to be done, you being the one doing it yourself and trying to hide under a different IP, and other things of that level.

"I showed screenshots of all my ip addresses, and the latest sign in activites from a DIFFERENT COUNTRY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD. Explain to me how I logged in from Russia and Canada on the same day??"

One word: proxies.