1. That is their problem, it was bug which they used to their advantage

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=65037

NO BUG EXPLOITING
    This may take many forms, but all of them are obvious. If you are profiting of any in-game advantage that shouldn't be happening normally, its a bug exploit and the fault for abusing it is yours and whoever is doing it with you. Don't blame the Server, GM's or Developers for it, as it will only get things worse for you. Some examples of bug exploiting:

2. which advantage?
    to spend time for playing on x2 more times than previous weeks is not advantage.

3. That is their problem, it was bug which they used to their advantage

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=65037

NO BUG EXPLOITING
    This may take many forms, but all of them are obvious. If you are profiting of any in-game advantage that shouldn't be happening normally, its a bug exploit and the fault for abusing it is yours and whoever is doing it with you. Don't blame the Server, GM's or Developers for it, as it will only get things worse for you. Some examples of bug exploiting:
    literally got confirmation that we could reclear by people who work with warmane

4. Before you start accusing guilds for "abusing" this, everyone got a confirmation from Devs before doing this.

On topic; It appears the BT respawn is aligned with ZA's reset (meaning it reset the morning to Saturday and also the morning to Tuesday (today).
    Like the confirmation you got for Silithus buff? where you got confirmation, but we got told we'd be banned for using it.

5. Before you start accusing guilds for "abusing" this, everyone got a confirmation from Devs before doing this.

On topic; It appears the BT respawn is aligned with ZA's reset (meaning it reset the morning to Saturday and also the morning to Tuesday (today).
    It's pretty clearly not linked to reset, the bosses are respawning like normal trash mobs on a 0.5-2 hour timer. Then once the boss is alive it's linked trash can respawn. We killed a boss last night at like 10 EST and I went back in at 11:15 EST and it has already respawned, 45 minutes before the normal weekly reset.

6. Like the confirmation you got for Silithus buff? where you got confirmation, but we got told we'd be banned for using it.
    Permission was clearly given to re-clear. Not that it matters for the guilds who only need end bosses anyway. I can tell you it was nothing but a waste of time for our guild and several others who had cleared up to or close to Illidan on previous raid nights.
    Edited: July 18, 2018

7. It's pretty clearly not linked to reset, the bosses are respawning like normal trash mobs on a 0.5-2 hour timer. Then once the boss is alive it's linked trash can respawn. We killed a boss last night at like 10 EST and I went back in at 11:15 EST and it has already respawned, 45 minutes before the normal weekly reset.
    Oh, that's even worse. Guess a fix will come soon, hopefully.

8. It's pretty clearly not linked to reset, the bosses are respawning like normal trash mobs on a 0.5-2 hour timer. Then once the boss is alive it's linked trash can respawn. We killed a boss last night at like 10 EST and I went back in at 11:15 EST and it has already respawned, 45 minutes before the normal weekly reset.
    It isn't that they are respawning like trash mobs. We had ZA bosses and trash respawn that were just killed 10 minutes prior. Every time it happens, it is preceded by a server crash. Last night we got kicked offline, and were stuck at character select for a few minutes, when we re-entered the entire zone was respawned.

9. It isn't that they are respawning like trash mobs. We had ZA bosses and trash respawn that were just killed 10 minutes prior. Every time it happens, it is preceded by a server crash. Last night we got kicked offline, and were stuck at character select for a few minutes, when we re-entered the entire zone was respawned.
    Man, that is even worse than what I was thinking. Basically makes it pointless to do BT unless you can reliably clear it in 3 hours. And even then you better get lucky and have no server crash.

I will say, the respawn I referred to happened with no server crash. So it's definitely possible even without a crash... hope for a fix asap.

10. There is a lot of wild speculation about what is ultimately causing this issue. The fact is, nobody knows for sure what is causing it except for maybe the developers, and we haven't heard a peep out of them regarding the issue. The best thing we can do is upvote the bugtracker, and add your comments of your raid ID's and when the reset occurred for which instances.

Hopefully we hear something back soon because for some reason the bugtracker still has this listed as "unconfirmed" even though its affecting the entire server, which is really concerning if the developers either A) don't think this is enough to confirm or B) aren't monitoring their bug queue.

11. It's pretty clearly not linked to reset, the bosses are respawning like normal trash mobs on a 0.5-2 hour timer. Then once the boss is alive it's linked trash can respawn. We killed a boss last night at like 10 EST and I went back in at 11:15 EST and it has already respawned, 45 minutes before the normal weekly reset.
    This timeframe coincides with the ZA run my guild was doing. We were in the middle of running ZA and clearing to go collect our 3rd loot chest (ring chest) when the World Server went down at about 10:55PM EST. At first we figured it was a normal restart, but then we noticed that the bosses respawned. fearing the worst, we checked other raids and confirmed that our BT instance had respawned again and that Archimonde was alive again somehow. I don't believe the bosses are respawning like trash on timers per-say, but it is possible that whatever is restarting the servers is also inadvertently "restarting" (read: respawning) entire instances.

12. And it happened again. Maybe the EU guilds will care this time?

13. And that one just despawned all the bosses in MGT, but players are still locked to it.

14. Is it fixed yet devs? After the last reset? Communication would be nice.

15. For this specific case of IDs resetting, we are not considering this as an exploit. No player will thus be banned for this specific case.

The problem has been resolved with the last update.

Please message a staff member if the problem happens again.

First 1234 Last