1. Its not fixed very well

we cleared BT up to council last night, then server dropped and all bosses respawned.
    Now after "fix" npc dont want to port us anymore and all gates are closed.

So no way to get to illidan.
    Edited: July 19, 2018

2. Its not fixed very well

we cleared BT up to council last night, then server dropped and all bosses respawned.
    Now after "fix" npc dont want to port us anymore and all gates are closed.

So no way to get to illidan.
    Can you post your instance raid ID so the devs can look into it?

3. id 7189011
    same problem, only counsils&illidan was alive on server crush...now all doors locked, npc dont want port us too

4. Yes we were on Illidan when a server went down (no info for restart btw) and after we log-in it was like this =>
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny08FJYx_hE

PLS FIX it properly, either reset the whole instance or put it in state it was before server restart,thanks

ID 7186402
    Edited: July 19, 2018

5. This has been forwarded and is being checked again.

EDIT: I've been informed it has received a hotfix and it shouldn't happen anymore, however old saves that were already affected will continue to have some problems. Options are being looked into for those specific cases.

6. This has been forwarded and is being checked again.

EDIT: I've been informed it has received a hotfix and it shouldn't happen anymore, however old saves that were already affected will continue to have some problems. Options are being looked into for those specific cases.

Black Temple Raid ID 7186636
    Our raid killed Mother Shahraz right before first restart(we have videos if you need proof). Now there is no bosses alive before Mother Shahraz, the doors in the instance are closed(including the door leading to Mother Shahraz) and ashtongue patrols are hostile.

7. Black Temple Raid ID 7186636
    Our raid killed Mother Shahraz right before first restart(we have videos if you need proof). Now there is no bosses alive before Mother Shahraz, the doors in the instance are closed(including the door leading to Mother Shahraz) and ashtongue patrols are hostile.
    As I said, the issue has been hotfixed, but raids that were already saved with the issue would keep it.

Players who fall in that case can open an in-game ticket - please, one per raid is enough, the ID is shared and multiple tickets for the same one aren't going to help - and the GM Team is going to assist.

8. Players who fall in that case can open an in-game ticket - please, one per raid is enough, the ID is shared and multiple tickets for the same one aren't going to help - and the GM Team is going to assist.
    last time i wait 2 days answer for my in-game ticket...
    1 hour till our guild raid start...
    seems no chances go to BT today... =(

9. last time i wait 2 days answer for my in-game ticket...
    1 hour till our guild raid start...
    seems no chances go to BT today... =(
    He did just say a GM team would assist.

10. no answers from GM team during 10hours. TY for raid time without BT.

11. all GM's from amerika? 3rd day cant unlock our raidID...

12. Well I hope our oficier got some answer after 3 days,becouse we have raid day tommorow and clear whole BT to Illidan just to be server crushed/kicked when we pull him and unavaible to go up to him after ,,server fix" is just bad joke to us.

Lets believe :D
    Edited: July 21, 2018

13. Ok raid time is in 15 mins any GM to help? we have raid ready just need to port to Illidan or open port to him. We didn't get any response in past 4 days so I am writing it here, pls fix

Slayers of Chaos
    BT ID 7186402

14. As I said, the issue has been hotfixed, but raids that were already saved with the issue would keep it.

Players who fall in that case can open an in-game ticket - please, one per raid is enough, the ID is shared and multiple tickets for the same one aren't going to help - and the GM Team is going to assist.
    GM team not going to assist or response. No answers during 2 raid days.

First 1234 Last