1. Black Temple bosses & trash reset before weekly reset.

Good afternoon Warmane team,

On July 11th, last Wednesday, my guild (YIKES) went and started clearing out Black Temple and ended up 7/9 cleared in just under 3 hours. Our raid ID is 7116186.

Today, about 3 hours ago, we logged in and were about to do some trash farming on the few remaining Mother Shahraz trash mobs when we noticed something didn't seem quite right. The NPC that enables the first teleport didn't have the dialogue option to teleport anyones characters. This is also when we started noticing all the trash respawned, and then we invis potted to Naj'entus, only to confirm he RESPAWNED.

This should not be possible, and will affect our ability to collect Illidan loot this lockout, as we're currently in farm mode and only raiding 2 days a week. We can only assume that all of the bosses and trash have respawned, and that we'll have to choose between clearing MH or BT tonight.

All of our raiders are currently saved to raid ID 7116186 from our clearing BT earlier this week, but the bosses respawned without the ID resetting to a new instance ID. This should be considered a massive bug, as by the games own standards in the UI (even for this BT), the 7 day lockout respawns/resets should not be occurring for another 1Day and 10 Hours.

I don't play on other Warmane servers to know if this is a greater issue or if this is limited to Outland. but I know a few other guilds we've spoken to today have also seen this issue and will be in a similar position to us.

2. Is there any way a GM can help guilds with this problem? I think it's more than warranted in this case.

3. Hah they wont do anything. 2 months ago I was hosting an illidan only pug only to find out my raid id reset early. They didnt do anything then and they wont do anything now.

4. Yeh, the "top" guilds are abusing this bug to get extra loot..

"Fair" Sunwell Plateau race incoming...

5. Yeh, the "top" guilds are abusing this bug to get extra loot..

Before you start accusing guilds for "abusing" this, everyone got a confirmation from Devs before doing this.

On topic; It appears the BT respawn is aligned with ZA's reset (meaning it reset the morning to Saturday and also the morning to Tuesday (today).

6. Yeh, the "top" guilds are abusing this bug to get extra loot..

Yea we love clearing all the trash bosses that we don't need, saving Illidan for Monday, and then having to do it all again and not having enough time for the only boss that people need. Just as many top guilds got absolutely screwed this week, as ones that benefited from it.

And btw, if GMs can't help with matters like this (where a server bug ruins the raid week of players through no fault of their own) then what is the point of having GMs? Tons of other private server staffs would have helped players out with a ridiculous bug like this. Having to re-clear 8 garbage bosses for another shot at Illidan is not an advantage to "top guilds".

7. hey look at that, they ****ing reset again for the 4th? time, this is actually stupid and should NEVER happen

8. Reset again right now.... after clearing 4/6 in ZA and were about to go around looting all the chests. So we lost all chests.

Are we going to be ****ed every single day, all of next week also?

Can we get some staff response?

9. What? Reset again? Sounds like both the weekly (Wednesday) and the 3 day (10man) resets are merged. It's Wednesday no, although, ZA shouldn't reset until Friday morning (if cleared today).

10. What? Reset again? Sounds like both the weekly (Wednesday) and the 3 day (10man) resets are merged. It's Wednesday no, although, ZA shouldn't reset until Friday morning (if cleared today).
    All raids have been resetting every time. 25s and 10s.

The IDs remain the same but all bosses and trash inside them respawn.
    Edited: July 18, 2018

11. All raids have been resetting every time. 25s and 10s.

The IDs remain the same but all bosses and trash inside them respawn.
    I'm aware, we did BT on Tuesday (2nd time within the same reset after being notified of this). Just didn't think ZA would be affected as well.

12. I'm aware, we did BT on Tuesday (2nd time within the same reset after being notified of this). Just didn't think ZA would be affected as well.
    lol

i would ban every guild which used this bug for second BT or any raid in same ID.

13. lol

i would ban every guild which used this bug for second BT or any raid in same ID.
    Yes, then you would ban half of the active guilds still raiding. Its clearly your problem, that your guild didnt do it aswell. Fails happens and if warmane would ban those which went to clear it again, then they would put few more nails in the coffin. Sadly our RL was afraid of going BT once again.

123 ... Last