1. Sons Of Hodir

Hey guys, I need a little bit of help, I recently finished the sons of hodir quest line ( Or at least i think i did ).

The last quest I turned in to Thorim and there were no quests after this ( i got 66000rep which got me to revered ).

So by having no more quests on that chain, I just thought I'd go to Dun Niffelem and get some new ones, but no. While the gians are friendly with me this time around, there isn't a single quest or a quartermaster there.

2. FLy atop of the big *** tower the dude on the throne will give you a quest that for me.. atleast makes all the vendors appear http://www.wowhead.com/quest=12924/forging-an-alliance

3. I mentioned him, his name is Thorim. He doesn't have any more quests for me.

4. Solved, there's a quest item droping from frost giants near Dun Niffelem, it starts the quest that lets you forge an alliance with the sons of hodir.

5. This is fixed now in order to complete forging the alliance quest. Do the other yellow !s quests from the aons of hodir one of them sends u to the big forge/anvil where the flame revants are you do a quest there and get the dun niffelemhem guy who had the anvil needed to complete the forging the alliance quest. Thus freeing u from having to hold on to that quest and quest item