1. Can't get to level 30

It seems like everyone on this server sits around on high level characters at level 20-30 areas killing anyone.
    I literally can't do any quests on either factions and it is so ****ing annoying.
    Any advice on how to get past this? If I can't I am just going to switch to a different server, and this server will probably die off.

2. nvm, i see other people having the same problem and get the usual its a "pvp" thats what that means.
    So yeah, if PVP means having 0 skill and camping noobs, then fine. I'm gonna go play something else.

3. There are many places to level up and most should be gank free. Don't level up in hot zones, Tanaris, Duskwood, STV.

If ur alliance whisper me when you need help Deacon, Styls, BFA. I'll come out and make that gank log off. =)

4. As horde, I had almost no issues with ganking until I arrived in Outland. The idea is to avoid popular area. Not only do you avoid being ganked, but you also have less "competitions" to kill quest targets.
    There's not really anything else to do. And if you're still being camped, take a break and do something else for some time, the guy will eventually get bored and leave.

5. It seems like everyone on this server sits around on high level characters at level 20-30 areas killing anyone.
    I literally can't do any quests on either factions and it is so ****ing annoying.
    Any advice on how to get past this? If I can't I am just going to switch to a different server, and this server will probably die off.
    Confirmed the server will die if you leave.

6. It seems like everyone on this server sits around on high level characters at level 20-30 areas killing anyone.
    What faction do you play? Where do you level? What Class? A bit more details please?

7. avoid STV and duskwood; 70s go to duskwood because it's the closest FP to karazhan.

8. It seems like everyone on this server sits around on high level characters at level 20-30 areas killing anyone.
    STV is also the twinks paradise. I know I spend most of my time there hunting on my Twinks. I don't have any other advise to add other than to agree with the previous posters. Quest in lower populated areas or grind out on some mobs. I know it sucks but you'll get through it with a little effort! We all had the same experience leveling!

9. Don't overreact. Just stop going to the populated zones, and you'll stop getting ganked so much.

20-30 Choose Ashenvale over Hillsbrad
    30-40 Choose Desolace over STV. Arathi also acceptable.
    40-45 Swamp of Sorrows for Horde, Dustwallow for Alliance.
    45-50 Searing Gorge
    50-55 Choose Blasted Lands over Ungoro/Felwood. WPL also acceptable.
    55-60 Winterspring & EPL are both fine.

60+ Buckle up buckaroo. Ganks of opportunity happen everywhere, just live with it.

IF you EVER go to Stranglethorn Vale, you have only yourself to blame for every death you encounter.

For it has been written and held true for all of warcraft history, that STV is the place where ganking happens. All of Azeroth could be drowning in Legendary-dropping loot piñatas, and there will still be dedicated souls in entry-level-70 pvp gear ganking lowbies in STV.