1. Returning player...

So from reading a few posts I'm assuming you guys are shutting down cata server? :( that's the whole reason me and friends were coming here

2. I've stopped playing here 4months after warsong closed, then being forced to join Neltharion. I was playing retail since then and then I watched videos of ret cata and felt nostalgic as ret cata was so damn good. So I thought maybe I could download cata and play on molten. Oh well, rip my nostalgia.

Oh wow even worse i've found my cringe worthy 3rd version attempt of making an arena video. I was playing so poorly lol.

Hahaha even worse and far more old. Back on Warsong beginning of season 10.

Back when using inquisition was useless, it wasn't boosting hammer of wrath damage nor mastery damage. Good ol' days
    Edited: August 4, 2018

3. Best Ret on Warsong <3 lol jk Mayhem is Kappa.

I miss Warsong so much, pre-moltdown was the best days.

4. Mayhem ? jk he never did arena lol

5. Yo Flowz when the transfer is ready u up for coming to wrath with me if u can remember me its draa/incarnwin off of fs u gd bro not spoke in time not played wow in ages mate

6. I remember always seeing you in warsong and asking you for advice on ret. Always looked up to you dude. Best ret

7. Yo Flowz when the transfer is ready u up for coming to wrath with me if u can remember me its draa/incarnwin off of fs u gd bro not spoke in time not played wow in ages mate
    Lol what are you doing here hahaha

I remember always seeing you in warsong and asking you for advice on ret. Always looked up to you dude. Best ret
    Awn thanks, that's sweet !

8. I came to get rank one lol I've just got a computer and I'm ready but I wanna do it on wrath, if I have to transfer to MoP Im going to a different server lmao
    Edited: August 5, 2018

9. I took a BIG break I haven't played wow for a year or so but am back sonnn
    lol @ https://gyazo.com/36ccecf3db7ad3a0fe80e430cce19f59
    the account had 4 rank one titles and they just took it away like it was nothing lol im sure that the devs here are so much more experienced and are better overall including rationally, I used to play on this server back in 2009-2012 there's even events here which already tells me that the gms do something. If I like the gameplay Ill stay for a while and Ill aim for rank one here but no promises :)
    good old days qing with hazø and mordz or zull as jungle miss it bro need to find good partners again
    this is a screenshot just before got banned on my other feral i sold my main if u remember u mightve left by then add my discord bro Incarn#4444
    https://gyazo.com/d3a96fa3ff504c4d1b3d29cd1240237c
    Edited: August 5, 2018 Reason: old friend