1. Quest and Item issues

I have requested support with resetting quest progress of a broken quest because it forces me to alt-f4 everytime that I fly over an area due to being stuck; Counting a kill of an elite mob that I killed for a quest; with a glitch with enchanting where I tried to apply the same enchant to an item to have the game disenchant it instead after receiving an error. All of these was met with the same generic message to look at the forums for a list of bugs. I am sorry, but if you don't help with these items what does the GMs do, Ban people, that about it?

2. Look them up at bugtracker. If they're not there, make a report. You could try and download new/another client and see if that fixes the issues faster than reporting them.

You don't get banned for pointing out bugs, or complaining about them, if you approach the staff as a decent human being. Go crying in their face and call them [insult of your choice], you'll get your ban quickly. Think it was 5 days for Admin/Staff Disrespect.

3. After yesterday morning crashes i lost an item (dying light 277) on my druid. It was somewhat bugged - was in resto spec, but had balance spells. I made in game ticket and got copypaste answer - "Unfortunately there is nothing we can do". Same when i asked to unbug icc hc bane id (bane didn't start with 11/12 killed in hc mode).

Back on molten whenever i had problem with quest or anything - gamemasters always helped me. Now on warmane there are just 2 answers u get (both copypaste) - "Post bug on bugtracker" or "Unfortunately there is nothing we can do".

4. I even requested the item (gave itemid) that the quest wasn't giving me and they still gave me a canned message to go to bugtracker..

Just skip the quest, there will be no help for it..

It would literally take the GM 5 sec to type in .additem and I could finish that quest line, buuuut whatever... it's free so you have to work around it...