1. New player

Hello guys,
    I wanna start a new char on this server and i need some advices.
    I was an experienced mage a few years ago but i played mostly all the classes in game. I wanna know what class and faction you recommend me on this server for both pvp and pve between mage, priest or warrior.

Thank you and have a nice day!

2. There's enough players on the server that you can pretty much play whatever you want and you'll find groups and guilds.
    Obviously a tanking warrior or healing priest will have shorter queues in the dungeon finder, but even as DPS there's no issues. Faction balance seems pretty good on Icecrown as far as I know. Alliance seem to be a bit favored in PvP and horde in PvE but nothing to big.

3. I wanna know what class and faction you recommend me on this server for both pvp and pve between mage, priest or warrior.

Thank you and have a nice day!
    Warrior: Good for PvP, good for PvE DPS. I wouldn't get high hopes as a warrior tank. There's bit of stigma with Prot warrs.
    Priest: DPS/Heal are very good in both PvP and PvE.
    Mage: Solid DPS in PvE, PvP I'm unsure of.

Factions: Horde seems to lead PvE content, same can be said about Alliance and PvP. Alliance PvP queues are long, Horde has them short.