1. Ban removed but im still banned

Hello, I opened a ban appeal and the GM was kind and said the ban was removed, but when I login both ingame and on website, I still see the message that my account is suspended. So I don't know if the GM forgot to unban me, I didn't even logged for a second, in fact it says Last seen: 159 days ago.
    Thanks for any help, greetings.

2. Greetings

I'm not sure, if this informations are correct. This means that you wrote the ban appeal in the ticket ingame:

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325526

Gms aren't responsable for ban appeals (NOT sumbit in a ticket). That's why your story is wrong and your ban still active, or the gms were kidding you.

Acc--->Support--->Ticket--->Ban appeal

Regards

3. You can try to make another ticket on website or send an email to [email protected]. You won't be able to make another ban appeal if you already sent one because you can make one every 30 days. So you can select another ticket type if those are available.

Greetings

I'm not sure, if this informations are correct. This means that you wrote the ban appeal in the ticket ingame:

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325526

Gms aren't responsable for ban appeals (NOT sumbit in a ticket). That's why your story is wrong and your ban still active, or the gms were kidding you.

Acc--->Support--->Ticket--->Ban appeal

Regards
    This seems unlikely. He most likely made the ticket correctly and just incorrectly refers to the staff member who answered it as GM.

4. Greetings

I had the impression that he made the ban appeal ingame on another account because he used the word "Gm". Gms are responsable for bans and QA staff for liftings. Anyway my mistake

If he wrote a ban appeal on website, he could open a new ticket and explain the situation that the ban is still active and not removed (it it's available). [email protected] could help too, as Anyone0 already said.

Regards

5. I did not open a ticket in game, I made a ban appeal on the website and this is the reply:

"The ban placed on this account has been lifted"
    I don't know how to call the guy who replied, I simply said "GM", maybe it's "Admin","Moderator", I don't know, doesn't make any difference anyway. Looks like he replied to my ban appeal and then forgot to unban me, or he tried to unban me but something went wrong and he didn't check. My story is true an I don't think the GM/Guy was kidding me. Impossible.

And yes I wanted to reply back but I need to wait 3 weeks to open another ticket.

6. Greetings rnzfour

My association was wrong after I read the word "Gm" in your text. I thought that you made the ban appeal in a ticket ingame on another acc...sorry for that.

Issue: There are 2 possibilities:

a) if you are donator (this means that you spent money for 10 coins (approx 10 euro/dollars): You can choose other ticket selections in your paneL, for example "item missbuy" or "general questions". Then you can open a new ticket there about the mentioned ban appeal.

b) if you are not a donator: You can write a mail to [email protected] and explain the issue.

Regards

7. Alright I just send an email to [email protected].

Yes I'm donator, but when I try to open a ticket there is only ban appeal as option, nothing like item missbuy or similar. I believe since I'm still banned I need first to be unbanned and then I will have access to other type of tickets.

Thanks everyone for the support!