1. about Obnoxious answer in topic before

Hello, as you said in topic:
    You received your answer from Support, which you even quoted or paraphrased: "This ban will never be lifted. Multiple botting related infractions = permanent suspension." That not only addresses further requests ("will never be lifted"), as well as putting your whole claim in doubt when it's specified that there were multiple botting-related infractions. Multiple botting occurrences wouldn't come from someone "stealing" your account one day, you realizing it the next, and then getting banned. A permanent ban and a flat out termination with no grounds for appeal would only occur in extreme cases, such as you being connivent with it happening/lending the account for it to be done, you being the one doing it yourself and trying to hide under a different IP, and other things of that level.

"I showed screenshots of all my ip addresses, and the latest sign in activites from a DIFFERENT COUNTRY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD. Explain to me how I logged in from Russia and Canada on the same day??"

One word: proxies.

-----

"This case has been reviewed. This account was found to be quite clearly utilizing illegal programs within our realms / directly associated with such.

Due to the nature of this infraction, we have decided that it's not within the communities best interest to lift the ban placed on this account at this time."

What about my case? i didn't use botting programms. Yes - i use VPN and told about this in ticket, but never use such programms concerning with "botting type". And in my case i also having terminated account from the 1st infraction. I've used to lvl up jewelcrafting and blacksmithing that day when got ban, how can it be concerning with BOT i can't understand, also as a relation to me as a player with good behaviour and high amount donated?

2. What about your case? The message is quite clear and has nothing to do with VPNs or botting directly. How much you donated is irrelevant when you break our rules and are "found to be quite clearly utilizing illegal programs within our realms / directly associated with such." You haven't been told your ban will never be lifted, so you have the option of asking to be unbanned again in 30 days.