1. Making U.S. Donations easier?

Hi,

So. I know there are ways to donate from the U.S. But I'd rather not have to jump through loopholes every time I want to donate, I recently tried to donate $50 using a prepaid VISA. And it constantly would decline the method of payment, I've never heard of anyone willingly not accepting money due to restrictions. So that being said, will you ever add an option to just make the process easier? Like instead of only a EUR option, there be a USD option to donate with. I don't know how difficult it would be to adjust this, but if it is possible. I really think you should try.

Thank you for your time, xXRELAXNMAXNXx.

2. Currency is not the problem. It gets converted automatically anyway. Paymentwall is randomly rejecting payments. It affects everyone not just people from US. Prepaid cards like Paysafecard and Mint should always work. In case of US, Subway gift cards have been mentioned as a good solution.

3. Is that the case? I've seen the option for Subway giftcards, but never would I have guessed it would work. Do you get less coins from it though?

4. I don't think so but I am not sure how it works. If it's a separate donation method, you can check the coin amount by clicking on it in donation window. If it's considered a prepaid debit card, amounts are the same as any other debit card.

Multiple people have mentioned Subway gift cards as a solution to the problem. So it should work.