1. First to get weapons in 5s

Hey, just wanna highlight this since it doesn't happen too often

feel free to ask for strategies while I'm cutting a movie together :p

some notes:
    -general rule for 99% of all fights: spam heals and purge bloodlust off their dps before you do anything offensive if the game allows it, because you get most of the random stuns/ccs /cooldowns in that period and you dont wanna oneshot in that time (exception: pillar hugger team, 4 caster cleave with shadow/ele/x/x/x)

-drop your grounding (atleast on main) when opponent shamana drops grounding so you can track the cooldown a little (care resto shave -1,5 sec cd on it)

-rogues sometimes die to oneshot without cheatdeath proc

-lightning shield kills bombing mages (some mages realize you are about to oneshot them when you purge, but as long as they have a full buff row they will keep spamming blizzard, if hes in 36yard range buff lightning shield, wait for 1-2 ticks, as soon as he drops a little in hp use the oneshot)

-if you got 900+spellpower dont use double dps trinkets since it will usually end up with one shaman being in random cc and you lose 25% of your oneshot power (most classes die anyway except locks, warriors in d-stance, ele shamans)...however in lower gear its good because you get an insanely strong oneshot but you gotta watch out for cc's, i recommend getting the eye of the dead trinket for 17 coins from naxx, its the highest spellpower trinket that counts as a healing

-speaking of ele shamans, check in armory (or your mate) if they got 3/3 nature ward specced, if yes dont try to oneshot them (hardly works even in my gear)

-use magma totem over firenova when you face melee teams multiple times (they just outrun firenova and you wasted alot of mana while magma will rather force them to destroy it or they lose significant health which makes your oneshot more deadly)

-use (aside from focus oneshot) /castsequence [target=focus] reset=3 lightning bolt, chainlight, earth shock to randomly burst your focus target while targetin something else...it gets them off guard many times and they blow cds while someone else dies

-always oneshot with a focus macro since some priest will just painsup randomly your target despite not getting any damage...epecially when you're forced to oneshot fast due to high pressure

-dont accidently target your focus target while oneshotting

-pallys bubble 99% of the time when they run into you on mount so dont waste oneshot there

-same for mages but block

-warlocks dont die anyway so ignore them and kill them last

-some warlocks are really dumb and just spam curse of tongues so you oneshot some other dps, then buff water shield and spam heals for the next 3 minutes and then oneshot the other dps (against 1 dps and 1 curse spamming lock you shoulnt go oom anyway but dont forget to rebuff watershield all the time)

-killing lock pets can be good but check army if the has the 150 resistance trinket then its not so good because it wont die forever

-careful when oneshoting melee shamans (shamanistic rage 30% dmg reduce, 15 sec duration)

-shaman is the most valueable target to get rid of especially in melee cleaves because it gets rid of windfury, grounding, magma, bl, 10% ap for team and dies much easier than a warrior unless he has sham rage up

-dont hardcast lbs on warriors if you dont intent to kill them because they get almost full rage after each lightning bolt volley so only go for lb-cl-shock combos against them and time it with a stun of your mate

-against double warrior triple heal, oneshot the resto shaman or one of the warriors...i prefer to fake a warrior kill with nova and then go for the shaman, its also a low burst combo so take your time and purge bloodlust off everyone...using the oneshot for anything else there would be a big mistake because 2 warriors with windfury count as 3 dps

-against melee cleave in blades edge, try to get on those pillars
    Edited: July 18, 2018

2. Yo, Kruschpak. Xema here :) Congrats on weapons. A great win rate and rank1 also, this is an excellent result. I can't wait to see your movie :)

Tips are workable, almost all of these I use.

I want to share some my little tricks as well.

-if you want to slow, cast frost shock on main shaman and flame shocks on others, it complicates dispelling.

-do not cast anything on main shaman, cast lb+chain on others, while casting on others shamans, you can purge or shock on main. Sometimes you can kill shamans or priests who try to purge you by this combo without ns. Usually people watch out main shaman.

-you have at least 4 flame shocks, when rogue under CoS, cast it.

-watch out for priest's PoM, purge it asap. DO NOT cast ns when it's up. Your ns is nothing against PoM, it heals a lot.

-if all your shamans have a low hp, cast chain heal on different shamans, it's more effective than cast chain heal on one target, use macros like this:
    ShamanA: /cast [target=ShamanB] Chain Heal, ShamanB: /cast [target=ShamanC] Chain Heal, etc.

3. Gz!
    Looking forward to see "I have no friends cleave part 3"!

I'd like to know what totems u are usualy dropping pre fight?
    x4 tremor or also some other kind of earth totem?
    How many cleansing totems against rog or hunter and what other kind of water totems do u use?

Regarding magma totem:
    Is it really worth it?
    For me it deals even less dmg than searing totem. Doesn't it give warriors a massive rage boost when they take dmg from it?

In case u play with a hpala what buff does he usualy give to u?
    Edited: July 19, 2018

4. I'm looking forward to watching this, I see you around ingame a lot

5. Thanks all, the movie is might take some time because my sony vegas skills faded over the years...it will most likely be less spectacular than previous I have no friends cleave type of movies mainly because a) I don't intent to put wpvp/bg in it (there are enough bg multiboxing movies of tbc around) and b) there are no items like the glider or some of the hilarious toys from mop (which I never got to show in a movie actually :( ). However I plan on commenting the arena clips this time and perhaps add the discord aswell.

I want to share some my little tricks as well.
    -if you want to slow, cast frost shock on main shaman and flame shocks on others, it complicates dispelling.

-if all your shamans have a low hp, cast chain heal on different shamans, it's more effective than cast chain heal on one target, use macros like this:
    ShamanA: /cast [target=ShamanB] Chain Heal, ShamanB: /cast [target=ShamanC] Chain Heal, etc.
    overlaping frost/flame shock is a good one I should do that aswell, but in general shocking a target in advance makes the kill rather difficult since your lightning bolt/chainlight cant be followed up by earth shock (unless you spec 5/5 reverberation). Regarding chainheal it has good healing per mana spent but if you got some mage/priest bombing you with arcane explosion/holynova and for some reason you cant kill him in time then spam lesser healing waves (same as stated above shaman A to B, B to C ...) because chainheal gets much more pushback due to longer casting time ...i feel like even taking 5/5 healing focus is better than spending one point into totemic mastery because you and your partner should be fine with 20 yard totem radius...however when my druid charges someone out of stealth at a distance its nice to have the bigger totem radius.

I'd like to know what totems u are usualy dropping pre fight?
    x4 tremor or also some other kind of earth totem?
    How many cleansing totems against rog or hunter and what other kind of water totems do u use?

Regarding magma totem:
    Is it really worth it?
    For me it deals even less dmg than searing totem. Doesn't it give warriors a massive rage boost when they take dmg from it?

In case u play with a hpala what buff does he usualy give to u?
    Pally usually buffs kings but it doesnt matter since thats rather a dispel protection for bloodlust.
    So my standard rotation is usually Shaman A: tremor, healing stream, grounding; B: Mana spring, tremor, grounding, C: wrath of air, healing stream, tremor, D: stoneskin, healing stream, grounding.

Then i got extra key for 4x tremor, 4x cleanse, 3x grounding (I never replace the wrath of air - which is arguably bad) and against caster cleaves I go with 4x tremor (on round robin) instead of stoneskin. The main also drops windwall instead of grounding vs hunter teams. It is questionable if the mana spring is worth it if in games where your opponent rushes, you might wanna go for 4x healing stream but from my experience even those games where you get rushed can become 5 minute games so I always have that one down. Also having a key for frost resistance totem+3x searing, 4x magma and 4x nova. I dont use the other resistance totems simply because Im too lazy finding more hotkeys for them. Yes nature resistance in mirror matches and fire resistance vs firemage/destru locks would be good but I didnt bother with it so far because it doesnt happen too often and I do pretty well in mirror without the resistance totem anyway. As soon as a rogue or hunter is in the opponents team I always have 4 cleanse totems down because even in a case where you got rogue/warrior and you have the mortal strike anyway, the rogue sometimes switches target either to apply castslow debuff on toons or hes simply going for the healer so its way better to screw up his poisons instead of a little healing and mana from the other water totems.

Magma totem is better than searing in the opening against triple melee because it does 165 dmg ticks on 3 targets vs 220 from searing totem hiting only 1 target. The reason i think magma is so good especially in the beginning of the fight, sometimes they switch on the totems and kill them which buys you enough time to purge bloodlust and they do little pressure during their most valuable time (when bl is up and where i get all the mass fears and arcane torrent/warstomp). If they ignore it its also great because then their healers know the danger of my oneshot having a much higher success rate so they keep healing the damage (660 dmg to 3 ppl every 2 sec) which means a priest can't do gimmicks like mana burn/mindcontrol or even dpsing. One thing you have to consider is its high mana cost so I use it 1-2x until I survived through their aoe interrupts. After that its probably not worth it. You could probably also drop firenova totem when they run in so you might force them to back off again and you might trigger a painsup already ... I guess its matter of taste but against a really good melee cleave you have to do something to disrupt their first 5 seconds because thats the only time where they have a realistic chance of winning against you. Right now there is only one melee cleave in the top 10 and they had an enhancement shaman who had s4 weapons already (he was rank 1 in 3v3 in week 1) and it seems like he left the team after I 8-2 them (after their initial warrior left on their first loss against me) http://armory.warmane.com/team/No+Sp.../match-history.

The one good thing about searing totem is its low mana cost and kills grounding/spellreflect so its probably not bad to have it up throughout the fight. Regarding the problem with warrior getting a lot of rage, a warrior cant spent all of his rage in battlestance so he might wanna add that whirlwind from berserker stance with deathwish, thats where he eats 3.8k ns chainlights (with hex shrunken head probably 4k) though and I get double kills because the intial damage is stupidly high. So just to clarify, boosting a warriors rage is good if you have your oneshot ready for him when he's abusing that rage overflow. Having the oneshot used on lets say another melee and then you spam lightning bolts into the warrior while two healers top him nonstop and he manages to circle around your toons to avoid a volley here and there, thats where it starts going downhill for you. As xema mentioned above, you could use 4x flame shock on him to provide dispel protection and time a hoj on the warrior then do lb-cl-shock, ofc he got his trinket for the first one but it will certainly work when he got no trinket ready.
    Edited: July 19, 2018

6. Ty for the detailed post.
    The one good thing about searing totem is its low mana cost and kills grounding/spellreflect so its probably not bad to have it up throughout the fight.
    Maybe it would work well to drop the searing totems also on a rotation so every 0,5 sec one of them is ticking. Then it should eat the grounding/spellreflect immediately. Only problem is that the totems would need to be dropped while the opponents are already in its range or the totems would fire in sync anyway.

Do u have any tactic against rogs that are trying to sap u?
    Ghost wolf is immun to sap as far as I know. Maybe its also worth to make like a star formation and drop magma totems around u.

7. Ty for the detailed post.

Maybe it would work well to drop the searing totems also on a rotation so every 0,5 sec one of them is ticking. Then it should eat the grounding/spellreflect immediately. Only problem is that the totems would need to be dropped while the opponents are already in its range or the totems would fire in sync anyway.

Do u have any tactic against rogs that are trying to sap u?
    Ghost wolf is immun to sap as far as I know. Maybe its also worth to make like a star formation and drop magma totems around u.
    searing rotation would be better yes but its probably not worth it since you already pointed out the problem dropping it in the middle of the fight via rotation costs you 2 extra seconds where you cant do much else so that is probably not worth it...if arcane torrent/silience would be fixed so you could actually drop totems there it would be the perfect time. I would say if its with enhancement shaman (grounding very close to you) it would be worth it the time investment, against resto shaman melee cleave the flight time of the searing shot might be too long so you rather remove it with a purge. The thing is good shamans drop it right before your lb or cl go through so I usually stop casting with the main and cast a purge to kill it ...so in the end you wanna continue casting with the main and hope for the searing to eat the totem and that chance will go to zero the further the opposing shaman is away.

i dont really have much of a problem with sap, even if you ghost wolf they just wait until you drop totems again and there they get you...however its better to have one shaman sapped instead of the pally. Just make sure you stand very close to the sapped target so any sort of aoe would break it. Sap also has a ridiculous range so having magma spread around you might not work but its something I would have to try out. You can also try, if they have a warrior, to immediately hardcast chainlight on him and hope for the reflect to break the sap.

Btw i think we should also go for 70 spellpen since its easy to cap now with just two of the blue epic gems. I intent on puting double 13 spellpen into shoulders ignoring the 3 resil bonus and therefore I have two blue gems counting for the meta so i can replace the spelldmg/stamina gems with pure spellpower. This should allow me to put significant pressure on aggresive demo locks since their 70 passive resist will be useless then and ignore the hunter/shaman aura. Thinking even further, at the stage of the game where we have access to hexlord or even the sunwell gear via shop, we can probably oneshot through bufflines so might even go for 140 spellpen and be able to oneshot demo locks (lb+ns chainlight or something) and kill them through master demologist+resistance totem.
    Edited: July 23, 2018

8. I have a very wacky setup, but seems to be the only one with a holy paladin in my group instead of a 5th shaman :P

Team:
    Holytotem (Holy Paladin)
    Orangetotem (Main Shaman)
    Redtotem
    Greentotem
    Bluetotem

Movement:
    Shamans
    qe - rotates shamans
    wasf - moves main shaman
    Paladin
    Use Mouse to Move

Hotkeys:
    1 - Lighting Bolt/Holy Light [Mouseover]
    2 - Chain Lightning/Flash of Light [Mouseover]
    3 - Earth Shock x3/Frost Shock/Holy Shock [Mouseover]
    4 - Chain Heal/Hammer of Justice [Mouseover]
    5 - Earth Shield/Blessing of Light [Mouseover]
    6 - Earthbind Totem/Magma Totem [Round-Robin], (Used for annoying rogue spam sap in bgs)
    7 - Rotate Shamans counterclockwise
    8 - Move Main Shaman Forward
    9 - Rotate Shamans clockwise
    10 - Mount
    11 - Elemental Mastery, Nature Swiftness, Chain Lightning/Divine Illumination
    12 - Move Main Shaman Left
    13 - Move Main Shaman Backwards (Used for putting all shamans in same exact location after /follow)
    14 - Move Main Shaman Right
    15 - Totem Sequence
    /castsequence reset=10 Grounding Totem, Earthbind Totem, Poison Cleansing Totem, Searing Totem
    /castsequence reset=10 Grounding Totem, Tremor Totem, Mana Spring Totem, Searing Totem
    /castsequence reset=10 Tremor Totem, Grounding Totem, Healing Stream Totem, Searing Totem
    /castsequence reset=10 Stoneskin Totem, Grounding Totem, Healing Stream Totem, Searing Totem
    /castsequence reset=2 [target=Orangetotem] Blessing of Sacrifice(Rank 4), Consecration(Rank 6), Seal of Wisdom(Rank 4)
    16 - Gift of Naaru x4/Blessing of Protection then Gift of Naaru
    17 - Heroism [Round-Robin]
    18 - Purge/Cleanse [Friendly Mouseover], Hammer of Wrath [Unfriendly Mouseover]
    19 - Divine Shield/Chain Heal x4 @ Paladin

I also use a BC version of Healbot were you left-click a frame to holy light and right click to flash of light as it's sometimes easier than hovering over and pressing 1 or 2.

Joystick:
    Up - WIndwall Totem
    Down - Frost/Fire Resist Totems
    Left - Wrath of Air Totem
    Right - Fire Nov

I know there are many flaws in my setup that I will learn from arena, don't have that big horde racial, and may have to enter a raid to get certain items. Not taking arenas seriously until I get better gear, at 210 resil atm.

A cool trick I do in AV is to take the East Tower with my Paladin and the West Tower with my Shamans at the same time.

A lot of Good Information in this Thread!
    Edited: July 23, 2018

9. I have a very wacky setup, but seems to be the only one with a holy paladin in my group instead of a 5th shaman :P

A cool trick I do in AV is to take the East Tower with my Paladin and the West Tower with my Shamans at the same time.

A lot of Good Information in this Thread!
    I would even play that with shockadin in 5s or atleast switch to spellpower weapon for offensive holy shock, you can nicely time wings+holyshock with ns chainlight and burst someone through buffline easily in decent gear (vengeful+). But its more difficult for sure, we had one good multiboxer on my bg on retail (wotlk) who played that and he always moved his shamans to the front and paladin in the back ...he made 2k with it so I guess its a good strat since paladin gets nuked easier.

Regarding alterac I've also found that splitting toons amongst base towers (offensive play) is crucial because ppl dont really understand the concept of defending :p

10. yo my friend krusch first of all u make all the multiboxers proud! :) Second give us some hints!! Like what totems u use with your 4shamans macros & rest :) U should make a guide again gz !

11. The macros I use are straightforward there is nothing i havent mentioned here. It sort of useless writing a guide on how to beat certain comps because it always depends on the players you're facing and you have to figure out their weakness. Once you face the same teams over and over it comes down to mindgames between you and your targets, players are waiting for the purge, wait for the global afterwards and then use defensive cooldowns because it happend the last x times that way. Once in a while i stand there heal myself, mage bombing me, we bother have each other in target, i purge him, he stops bombing to not gcd own himself, i shock him and he blocks. Once you figured that out how to have people wasting cooldowns on nothing you will do well.

on movie...it will take some time I barely begun picking all the clips that I want to show, it should eventually show you how to approach the most common comps. A common request has been that I should stream but since streamsniping is would be a big deal (ppl seeing my focus frame, hearing tactic ect) I'm afraid it would backfire too much. In addition i dont see any warmane streamers making any money either due to low viewer numbers so double no reason to do it. Maybe one day I have shoulders and full gear and dont care about rating anymore/make new team I'll stream then.
    Edited: August 6, 2018

12. some games from a stream up on record, triple melee cleave with 300 nature resistance warrior POV :)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/296867108##

games start at 00:09:03, two games in a row. They though they could drain me oom with a 300 resistance warrior on me...after the first lightningbolt volley i thought like fck this...
    Edited: August 13, 2018

13. 14:14 min is my favorite part.
    "I'm gonna go. Ohhh"

14. some games from a stream up on record, triple melee cleave with 300 nature resistance warrior POV :)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/296867108##

games start at 00:09:03, two games in a row. They though they could drain me oom with a 300 resistance warrior on me...after the first lightningbolt volley i thought like fck this...
    A link is no longer active... do you have another? :((((

15. A link is no longer active... do you have another? :((((
    https://www.twitch.tv/kruschpakx4/videos

streaming regularly on tuesday atm

12 Last