1. Cooking

Hey there I am leveling Cooking and have reached level 427 and have ran out of recipes to learn from the trainer . The available recipes can be bought with ribbon tokens ,I have done the first daily quest. Just wondering if there was another quest line or ,recipes somewhere else I should go. Thanks in advance.

2. As far as I know. Those recipes are the last you can learn. Blizzard did not put any special recipes on a specific vendor like in the previous expansion. To get the dalaran cooking award (the ribbon), you can either do the daily quest or do the dalaran daily fishing quest and hope that there's a waterlogged recipe inside the reward fishing bag (it give you five tokens and its tradable).

3. As far as I know. Those recipes are the last you can learn. Blizzard did not put any special recipes on a specific vendor like in the previous expansion. To get the dalaran cooking award (the ribbon), you can either do the daily quest or do the dalaran daily fishing quest and hope that there's a waterlogged recipe inside the reward fishing bag (it give you five tokens and its tradable).
    Great thanks for the info.