1. Petition to change Trial of the Crusader (5man TOC):

The dungeon "Trial of the Crusader" has a problem. Because only one of the bosses "Eadric the Pure" and "Argent Confessor Paletress" can appear in one run, the chance for any one character to get the loot they need is effectively halved. Case in point, i have been doing this instance for several days trying to get the Banner of Victory trinket that drops from Confessor Paletress, only to be stonewalled by a 90% encount with Eadric the Pure. I am certain that other people have the same problem, or the opposite, meeting Confessor when they need Eadric.

My proposed solution is to have both bosses appear, in sequence. This way, nobody will ever feel they're wasting 15 minutes to try to get a trinket when the boss doesn't appear. I do realize that this is not the way Blizzard intended the dungeon to be, but I think nobody would really miss it being random.
    Alternately, the two loot tables could be merged, giving each boss the chance to drop both trinkets.

Both of my solutions do come with some implications for the dungeon;
    - Having both bosses means that on heroic, there will be an extra Emblem of Triumph per run. In the big picture, I don't see this being an issue, as many dungeons have 4 bosses already, like GunDrak.
    - Merging the loot tables will halve the individual chance for specific item drops per run, which can be remedied by doubling items dropped by this particular boss.

A final, more balanced solution would be that when the players talk to Arelas Brightstar after the first boss, they are allowed to choose which boss they encounter next through the dialogue option. This way, none of the drawbacks of the above issues occur, and groups can choose the boss they want the most;
    The slower and more difficult Confessor with her more rare drops,
    or the faster, easier Eadric if they wish to rush through to the next boss, possibly for the random dungeon reward at the end.

Whatever the outcome; if the Warmane staff chooses to change this or not, I welcome any discussion on the subject.

2. This is working as intended and part of the mechanics of the content, with no reason for changes aside from convenience, which isn't enough.