1. You really nerfed Isle respawn times?

Are you crazy?!

2. str8 up ROFL i dont know what the **** they are thinking anymore about the isle

3. Isle content is aids now. Don't really want to ***** about it, but it's straight up infuriating.

4. Checking if any of the re-spawn timers were changed. Most likely its because not enough players are close or doing a certain quest to trigger dynamic respawn (or have it reduce the respawn enough)

5. Checking if any of the re-spawn timers were changed. Most likely its because not enough players are close or doing a certain quest to trigger dynamic respawn
    spend 30 seconds in isle and you will be able to tell, both of these reasons are not what's causing the respawn timers to be as long as they are right now.just trying to assist with troubleshooting!

6. spend 30 seconds in isle and you will be able to tell, both of these reasons are not what's causing the respawn timers to be as long as they are right now.just trying to assist with troubleshooting!
    Dynamic respawn is certainly at work, I do see some mobs with their full respawn timers while others have it reduced by 70% or more. If it continues causing issues we will reduce the base respawn timer of those npc to counter

7. Dynamic respawn is certainly at work, I do see some mobs with their full respawn timers while others have it reduced by 70% or more. If it continues causing issues we will reduce the base respawn timer of those npc to counter
    Just to help out:
    1.Bombing quest is now perfect, does not take 4 tries to complete. Kudos for that.
    2.Both of the phase 1 quests as well as demon ones are not doable unless someone wants to spend over an hour jumping around, waiting for respawns. The isle is hell right now at the state it is and it will only discourage hasty stage advancement if respawn timers are not reverted to the state they where up to y/day.

8. When i wrote this there were about 75 people trying to get the 6 demons quest done, and they were on around 10 minute respawn timer PER MOB.

So i gave up, went to do the Further Sentries quest, and the Mana Attunement quest... but those mobs also had about 250 people running around and were on a 10 minute respawn.

It was nothing to do with limited players.. They just weren't spawning.

9. they fixed it now, just check out the place again. And thanks @staff for listening.

10. Yeh this was quickly fixed by the Warmane team.. Well done !

11. they nerfed the spawn rates again.....there are literally 0 nagas spawned after going up and down the entire beach

why even nerf them?