1. Leveling as a shock paladin

Is there such thing as shock leveling spec for wotlk?
    Could anyone show some builds and tips for it?
    I've heard something long time ago but couldn't find anything. Supposedly using shock spell kills mobs much faster.
    I find ret too boring to play so I'd like some alternative. People say prot is to slow, And healing in RDFs could come in handy to avoid long queue.

2. I don't think shockadin would work well for leveling. U would deal pathetic dmg and run oom after every mob.
    If u realy want to level in healing gear its probably faster to pull multiple mobs together and kill them with Consecration.

Leveling as prot on the other hand works pretty good. Tanks are always needed for rdf, even more than healer.
    Prot deals tons of dmg in dungeons. Funnily enough, only prot warrior deals more dps in dungeons.
    U should get the same gear like a ret paly. U don't really need any tanking gear with defense rating, dodge, etc because all dungeons until Northrend are anyway easy going.
    Edited: July 20, 2018

3. I did it, and it viable. In fact, I have a fully geared PvE dps shckadin right now.

For keveling, you'd want to focus on the Holy tree to get more healing bonuses, and in turn be eligible in healing dungeon. Once you get Holy Shock, move on to the Retribution Tree for additional weapon and judgment damage.

Damage isn't good, but it's one he'll of a flexible build once you take time to practice.

It's an exciting experience.

4. It's the slowest build you can pick on a paladin for leveling. After the first several levels, you will inevitably run into mana issues as a paladin. The only tree that has a way to deal with this issue is Retri. Prot relies on Guarded by the Light in order to keep mana up, but then again Divine Plea is learned at 72lvl, so yeah... Blessing of Sanctuary + Holy Shield does help a bit, but only if you can constantly pull 4-5 mobs (and you will drink after them anyway, unlike Retri). Holy has no way to deal with mana issues, apart from stacking intellect and Illumination, which is extremely bad because you will have 0 crit while leveling.

If you want to play something different, but extremely slow and inefficient, then sure, go ahead. If you want to steamroll everything while still being able to tank dungeons, then just go Retri. It's like picking Resto Shaman for leveling, when you can just go Ele, level fast af, and heal dungeons just fine.