1. Change faction PROBLEM

Dear administration!
    I have a problem...
    for 30 Coins I wanted to change the faction. with the alliance (70 lvl mage human) for the horde to transfer the mage.
    Created 1 level undead mage clicked on the site of the transfer, in the end I created another human and 30 coins were written off from my account ...
    What should I do? help me please
    how to transfer with the alliance for the horde of my mage

2. Greetings

I'm not sure but they don't refund wrong usings of service. In the normal case, you choose your char "Humanmagus", realm "Outland", "service "Faction change" and approve that the service is irreversible. It's a bit weird that you chose a level 1 char xD

Did you use the faction change on your level 1 char already? Maybe the staff gives you a second chance and moves the change service to the human mage (because of 30 coins), but in 99% of the cases, they aren't doing.

Regards

3. You see, I've never done this before ...
    transfer option is open in the service
    before I created 1 lvl hero, I could not choose in the option of his hero 70 lvl for the transfer ...
    I thought maybe you need to create a new one for the horde and then it will work ...
    After I created appeared in the option 1 lvl undead and then I chose it for the transfer, but moved from 1 lv undead to the new 1 lvl humana mage ...

who can I contact?
    thank you