1. Feral PvP - Healing Touch !!

Hey, there !!

Is there any way to use Healing Touch while keeping Cat Form ?? Or will i always leave the forms, even with instant cast Healing Touch (talent) ??

Ty so much !!

2. Nope. You always have to get out of form to cast any sort of heal, roots or cyclone.

3. Jesus ... It spends a lot of mana ... On Draenor version, ferals keep the cat form on healing touch instant cast ...

Thanks =)

4. wotlk? no mana free and you enter caster form.

draenor feral is the ret paladin of wotlk, so dont expect much (well, at least draenor feral is squishy and lack defensives)

the only plus in wotlk is the instant cyclone and bear form, outside this feral isn't the OP or at least autosufficient class from MOP or even draenor.

For some reason,wotlk feral lacks of wotlk pvp nature, easy burst without set up, contrary to draenorxD

For the mana problem, just pick improved leader of the pack when you reach that tier and dont use every proc. Can be tricky if you played feral a lot with dream of cenarius/bloodtalons.
    Edited: July 19, 2018

5. Well ofc it wastes a lot of mana. Its the most powerful single target druid heal. you only use it against classes that can dispel, otherwise you use regrowth.

6. wotlk? no mana free and you enter caster form.

draenor feral is the ret paladin of wotlk, so dont expect much (well, at least draenor feral is squishy and lack defensives)

the only plus in wotlk is the instant cyclone and bear form, outside this feral isn't the OP or at least autosufficient class from MOP or even draenor.

For some reason,wotlk feral lacks of wotlk pvp nature, easy burst without set up, contrary to draenorxD

For the mana problem, just pick improved leader of the pack when you reach that tier and dont use every proc. Can be tricky if you played feral a lot with dream of cenarius/bloodtalons.
    Perfect !!

My main was a Feral on MoP and Draenor. The best class for PvP, easier to play than WoTLK version, excelent self heal and high mobility. I have never played with feral on woltk before, very different here =/

7. Well ofc it wastes a lot of mana. Its the most powerful single target druid heal. you only use it against classes that can dispel, otherwise you use regrowth.
    Yeah, regrowth yep. But i gave up on Feral hehehehehe

Ty so much =D