1. Blood plague

Is blood plague dmg afected with amount of target's armor?
    Can any1 test it ? I am a bit confused because on tank target dots are hitting less than on resil pvp ones.

2. I think tanks are way more durable compared to what dmg reduction from resilience provides. And it doesn't crit so barely 1/4th of resilience is in effect. Some tank classes have more reductions against magic damage. Don't forget resistances.

3. Blood Plague, like all dots, isn't affected by armor. Tanks have tanking passives from their tanking stances and talents that can reduce spell damage.

I think tanks are way more durable compared to what dmg reduction from resilience provides.
    Well, no. 1414 resilience provides 30% damage reduction against all player damage which is significantly more than the passive reductions from tanking trees. Warriors have 16% damage reduction to magic (equivalent to around 750 resilience), paladins have 18% (850 resilience), bears have 12% (560 resilience) and DKs can have from 13% to 21% depending on spec (610 - 1000 resilience).

4. I think tanks are way more durable compared to what dmg reduction from resilience provides. And it doesn't crit so barely 1/4th of resilience is in effect. Some tank classes have more reductions against magic damage. Don't forget resistances.
    If you're facing physical classes, then yeah. Even so, those classes stack ArPen... If you're facing spell damage classes, then that's a loud and clear NO. If you're a tank and you're vsing an Awarr, for example, he'll just 5x SA, then pop his CDs and wreck your face. But then again, why would he do that? PvP tanks usually play double-DPS comps because they lack the damage to team up with a healer, so he can just kill your buddy and then /emote you until you leave.