1. A Death and Decay problem.. Blood dk tanking

-Be me
    -Playing tank all the time
    -Played Warrior for a long time
    -Everyone bashing my head into playing Paladin for ''Lich king farm''
    -Ignore everyone
    -After some time got bored with warrior somehow and looking for some new taste
    -Playing dk
    -deathanddecaybug.jpeg
    -Cant properly aeo agro mobs as intented
    -Heard that its bugged/will be fixed in scripts

So should i invest my time into dk tanking for waiting a fix for threat or just return to my warrior?

Note; I wont play paladin

2. Wait, you're telling me that after more than 2 years Warmane still hasn't fixed DnD threat???

AHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!

3. Here it is! :D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/37715

PENDING for one year!! And this is not even the oldest report - it's the only confirmed one. Gosh, thank you for opening this thread. For a moment I thought about going back to my DK.

4. Pending means the fix will be applied with the next update (Which therefore happened a long time ago). The report has just not been confirmed as fixed by QA. Which means DnD threat should be working fine. If it's not feel free to describe why in a bug report

5. Here it is! :D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/37715

PENDING for one year!! And this is not even the oldest report - it's the only confirmed one. Gosh, thank you for opening this thread. For a moment I thought about going back to my DK.
    I just tested it on some mobs below Dalaran. DnD threat seems to be working fine, and it's been this way for over a year. I remember testing it shortly after I saw the bug report was updated.

Maybe there's some kind of bug that reduces its damage or threat in certain situations, but I lean towards believing OP is just going along with hearsay.

6. Wait, you're telling me that after more than 2 years Warmane still hasn't fixed DnD threat???

AHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!
    They still haven't fixed the bug where Grip still somehow has minimal distance(like charge)...

7. They still haven't fixed the bug where Grip still somehow has minimal distance(like charge)...
    Yeah, not a bug either btw.

8. idk aoe threat seems ok, problem is those dudes who attack each different target. pug-life.

9. Death and Decay threat is fine.

This is a problem a lot of newborn DKs experience because they expect this one ability to single-handedly carry their AoE threat with the bare minimum of investment in it. When you spec Blood and go into dungeons in your fresh level 80 gear, the reason there's mobs running everywhere isn't because of bugs, it's because of the poor decisions you've made in your spec and glyphs for the content you're trying to do. DKs are the only tank in the game with 3 tanking specs, they have by far the most robust talent customization out of any tank and you need to take advantage of that if you want to excel in any particular area such as AoE tanking. There's a few ways you can go on about this and none of them involve deep Blood talents.

The most effective talent tree for dungeon tanking is Frost because it has burst AoE threat which suits the fast pace of dungeons very well. Here's an example spec. There's hundreds of possible variations but ultimately your number one priority is getting Howling Blast and anything that buffs it so you can glue mobs to you with massive AoE crits. Morbidity is also nice to have. I recommend glyphs of Howling Blast, Icy Touch and Death and Decay.

The second way of doing things is Unholy. In contrast with Frost, Unholy has better dungeon survivability, it even beats Blood in that regard if you spec something like this. Its main drawback when it comes to AoE tanking is its threat isn't burst focused like Frost's which means burst heavy DPS can still sometimes steal your aggro with some crits at the start but once your dots get rolling, those mobs aren't going anywhere. Here's an example of AoE focused Unholy. As per usual, there's a lot of flexible talents. Your main focus is getting Wandering Plague and anything that buffs your disease and DnD damage. At higher gear levels, getting some crit from your gear and pulling multiple dungeon packs with ghoul explosion can provide ridiculous DPS for your group but keep in mind that exploding ghouls don't add to your threat. Recommended glyphs are DnD, Icy Touch and Ghoul if you decide to take the pet.

Third way is going a heavy hybrid build that focuses exclusively on buffing DnD, also known as Gnimo's dungeon hero spec. You can also sacrifice some utility for even more DnD damage like this. Same glyphs as Unholy.
    Edited: July 19, 2018

10. Yeah, not a bug either btw.
    Come again? It is a bug. It happened on retail PTR and Blizz corrected it the moment it hit live.

And if its somehow miraculously supposed to work like that why the **** that isn't in the tooltip?

Edit: They added 8 yard minimum range in 2010(Cata), not in Wotlk...
    Edited: July 21, 2018

11. Come again? It is a bug. It happened on retail PTR and Blizz corrected it the moment it hit live.
    This is wrong. See: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2923397