1. Info on Outland Server

Hi all,

I am Nor. I had my greatest fun in Wow in TBC, and notice that my interest in Wow has declined with every new expansion. Recently I thought I'd try a private server to see if a TBC one would catch my interest again. So here I am.

What I wanna know now is :
    - is the Outland server still alive (reasonable number of active players) ?
    - are people still doing dungeons and early raids (Kara, Gruuls lair) ? Or is each guild already busy with BT ?
    - do you need to get the attunements for the raids on this server ? (this was one of my favorite mechanics back then - you had to work if you wanted to raid or do dungeons)
    - how is the community ? Friendly and helpfull ? Or talking trash and pissing on eachother ?

Thanks for the info, and maybe I'll see you ingame

2. Hi all,

I am Nor. I had my greatest fun in Wow in TBC, and notice that my interest in Wow has declined with every new expansion. Recently I thought I'd try a private server to see if a TBC one would catch my interest again. So here I am.

What I wanna know now is :
    - is the Outland server still alive (reasonable number of active players) ?
    - are people still doing dungeons and early raids (Kara, Gruuls lair) ? Or is each guild already busy with BT ?
    - do you need to get the attunements for the raids on this server ? (this was one of my favorite mechanics back then - you had to work if you wanted to raid or do dungeons)
    - how is the community ? Friendly and helpfull ? Or talking trash and pissing on eachother ?

Thanks for the info, and maybe I'll see you ingame
    Hey Nor,

Outland is good. A group of us have just started on Warmane and a few of us raised heavily in TBC including server firsts.

We're a bit older now so can't devote as much time to the game as when we were teenagers! As such we've started up a casual raiding guild which will work its way through the content - mixing experience with brand new people!

If that sounds fun come join us. Simply whisper someone in Casuals and hop on by.