1. Faction Change - what will go with me?

Hey!

I'm thinking about transferring my character from Ally to Horde on Outland. There is some things that are not stated on the site regarding items, gold, mounts etc. So I asking for someone with experience -
    1. Will gold, mounts and gear (incl enchants and gems) go with me?
    2. What about professions and weapon skills?
    3. How does name change work?
    4. Anything else I should know of before transferring? What are your experiences?

Thanks in advance.
    /Ya boi

2. Greetings

Everything should transfer with you expect race mounts (for example dwarf ram etc). After you completed the faction change in your panel, you log in the game as usual. Your char has a sign on the left side and after you chose your char, you get a new "window" with name and faction change (you can decide for a new name and a race (undead, bloodelf etc)). You can join the game after approving the changes and your char should appear in Orgrimmar now. Your hearthstone must be renewed then:)

Some of my items changed their "function" after faction change, for example I had mail shoes after transferring a druid. Be careful, which char you decide for. Some people transferred the wrong char (in the account panel, they choosed the wrong char)

Regards