1. LF pvp guild or group (A)

I am new to the server and am missing only 2 pcs to be full relentless, so soon will be full relentless. I play affliction warlock.
    My only desire here is to do pvp and am looking for a pvp guild or group to run with. My time is Eastern European- GMT +2
    I am looking for a group that can help me and teach me because i want to do arenas and seem to be very bad at them, so any guild that would invest time in me (help me with duels, insight on how to better play against classes and eventually find a suitable arena partner) i promise i will be worth to you in the future :)
    As to bgs i seem to orientate myself well and contribute to the final goal with cc, dmg and strategy as much as i can but definitely better than arenas ;)
    So if your guild is interested in having me, please PM me here or on discord: #2881
    Edited: July 23, 2018

2. On Alliance, the only PvP guild I know is <God Hand>, but they don't really take in low-geared players or newbies. I find them arrogant.

Anyway I'll be happy to add you in my 3v3 team, and possibly 2v2 if one of my teammates go inactive.

While my guild is for leveling, I'm committed to helping anyone who's willing to improve himself. My style is like a sports coach per se.

My char's name is Adramolech. WhAt's yours? My guild is called < The Alliance Council>.