1. Cataclysm

Bring back cata!!!!! Plleeeaaasssseee!!!! Me and my friends and I'm sure alot of this community lovecata!!

2. There was plenty of time to enjoy the cata server while it was up; how can you expect them to keep a server with sub 100 active players. It's just not feasible

3. It's not profitable for them to run the Cataclysm server anymore. I enjoyed it on Molten, too bad that they had to shut it down.
    It's probably not allowed to advertise other servers on Warmane forums, so I'm not going to give any names. There are some really good Cata private servers out there, so do some research and find a good one for you and your friends. Warmane's one was the best in my opinion (community was pretty toxic tho), so I truly am disappointed about the decommission.

4. :l kinda sad to see it go, Players on Nelth had kept asking for some attention to go to Cata, yet Warmane chose to recreate Lordaeron, then went on to create some BC realm. And before the BC realm, Warmane stated something close to like that there wasn't enough resources to expand onto another realm (Regarding to all the WoD threads). Then Warmane was like "Hey we aren't going to work on Cataclysm anymore but we'll give you a choice of transfers or shut it down". Players had voted for neither for it to remain up and Warmane made a middle ground for it.

Even with players asking for some love to Cata Warmane chose to ignore it for other projects. Hell a lot of other people thought after Lordaeron's core was transferred to Icecrown, they thought that Warmane would focus on MoP and Cata a bit more. But nope, went all to Wrath and BC....

5. Well they weren't willing to try something new to help make the server more active so a remake is totally out of the picture if you ask me.