1. Fatality?

So I was member of FATALITY before I was forced to stop playing,so now since Neltharion is goin down whats the future of the guild.It was my fav pvp guild back then

2. Greetings,

I do not speak for FATALITY (although I did in the past) but from what I've seen many ex-FATALITY members are scattered outside Warmane or simply quit WoW altogether.

-Horribull and a few ex-officers play on retail as of now.
    -Tdotsavage rarely plays WoW nowadays.
    -Drank re-formed FATALITY on a recently launched Cata private server but I do not recommend playing there as it's currently a cluster**** with no apparent future.
    I for one am planning to level 2 rogues on each faction on Lordaeron to max level and heavily camp both alliance and hordie lowbies/PvEfags.

Fate of other ex-members is unknown to me but you can join the official FATALITY discord channel if you haven't already for more info: https://discord.gg/nAfpGe

3. Greetings,

I do not speak for FATALITY (although I did in the past) but from what I've seen many ex-FATALITY members are scattered outside Warmane or simply quit WoW altogether.

-Drank re-formed FATALITY on a recently launched Cata private server but I do not recommend playing there as it's currently a cluster**** with no apparent future.
    I for one am planning to level 2 rogues on each faction on Lordaeron to max level and heavily camp both alliance and hordie lowbies/PvEfags.

Fate of other ex-members is unknown to me but you can join the official FATALITY discord channel if you haven't already for more info: https://discord.gg/nAfpGe
    Thank you about the information

4. Fatality was a great guild to battle against and once as a member I can say it had many great people and I was happy to have fun with you all ,maybe we will cross paths again I am still be on Ice Crown , and possibly Lordaeron as well. Thanks for the good times and will always remember Neltharian.

Oakwood [A} Anarchy Inc.

Saralie [H] Fatality

GreatOak [H] Fatality
    Edited: July 20, 2018

5. Greetings,

I confirm this to be true. You're welcome to join our Discord channel for some fun ;p

/wave @LastCall, we had some very good moments together before Neltharion's end. I'm happy we met and I hope we'll play again together in the future :)