1. WPVP is it alive?

Hello,

Did any experienced player have noticed in server any WPVP event between guilds, for example orcs raid Stormwind or opposite. This information will be very helpfull.

I have played wow circle and it was really common on daily basis to go raid capital of each faction or make big fights 40v40 or 100v100. Is there something similar happening ?

2. yeshurr muh 10 characters again

3. I would remove the other server or be perma banned for saying there name.

Not fully it just really depends on whos leading it.

4. City raids, yes.

40v40 and 100v100 are dead. Last I've been to one was in 2015 when Icecrown still had the old core. The closest thing was a 10v5 in STV, which ended up failing due to poor organization. Players these days don't have the patience for an event of this scale, moreso to even put up with one another.

5. Players these days don't have the patience for an event of this scale, moreso to even put up with one another.
    Such events are not a really cool thing. Large scale battle is less fun than people expect it, if you realy want 40 vs 40 go AV and create a zerg. big scale open pvp has no greater good, no overall goal, no bonus honor or something, it lags, it is more luck based than skill based and some classes are more or less useless.

Anyway if you attended the original south shore vs tarrens mill, you saw it all.

6. Yes, WPVP is alive. Comparatively it's fairly small but it does exist. STV is alive and well, Tanaris has fun fights and whoever said there are no big scale WPVP events anymore must have missed the 40v40 Real Duel organized earlier this year.