1. WPVP is it alive?

Hello,

Did any experienced player have noticed in server any WPVP event between guilds, for example orcs raid Stormwind or opposite. This information will be very helpfull.

I have played wow circle and it was really common on daily basis to go raid capital of each faction or make big fights 40v40 or 100v100. Is there something similar happening ?

2. yeshurr muh 10 characters

3. Not really, but then again i haven't really seen it being alive and well on any wow servers with the exception of vanilla severs.

and i dont see i happening in the future Atm since the pvp faction inbalance depending on what time you are on aswell as multiboxers would just ruin it

4. Yes, there are occasional major city attacks on both sides. Other than that, there's not much. You could go to Tanaris/STV/Thrallmar/Honor Hold and see if there's any action.

5. Try attacking org or stw with 5000 people in it ? First of all you would probably crash the server, but in any case you would die very soon :D

6. With 10k pop, there should certainly be activity.

Lordaeron on the other hand is having a world PVP revival lately. We have a handful of dedicated players who organize city raids; the opposing faction retaliates; and the raids go back-and-forth each day. This even happens outside of peak hours.

7. Try attacking org or stw with 5000 people in it ? First of all you would probably crash the server, but in any case you would die very soon :D
    You can farm stormwind for ages with 1.5 raids.
    The only way you can die is multiboxer.
    Same goes for Ogrammer farm.

Currently wpvp raids on Icecrown are pointless and very boring.

8. You can farm stormwind for ages with 1.5 raids.
    The only way you can die is multiboxer.
    Same goes for Ogrammer farm.

Currently wpvp raids on Icecrown are pointless and very boring.

Are there any World-PVP guilds on Icecrown or Pvp guilds which do events and such like world-pvp raids, groups, etc.

9. It happens but half the time or more its done by multiboxers. And most people who try to fight them just die from lagging to death.