1. The anti bot solution!

Hello evrybody
    i am sorry but my english is very bad but i will try to explain my solution

i think it will be a good anti bot farmer if you instor a kapcha system for farming

exemple: every X flower/ore/monster killed/leather you picked a message box appears and you have to answer a simple random question, if you wrong, the item cant be looted

(after 5 monster killed, i have messagebox with this question "what is 5+4?" and i write 9 in message box)

second solution is to bridle the ah

exemple: jean-bot after all night farming have 3000 fellore and he want to make all in ah. the bridle is simple, you cant make more than X time the same item
    (i have 3000 fellore so i only can make 5x20 in ah, not more)

those both solution can realy nerf bot in the server, i dont find better solution but bot here is ****ing hell so plz, think about my solution.

thx

2. Not only that would require creating a custom client, what about people who don't speak English or have limited skills? I mean, you yourself say your English is very bad. How would you like getting kicked because you got a question you didn't understand and didn't have time to get translated?

Your second solution also bottlenecks legitimate players who can just want to put more for sale at once or the like. It's not a solution anyways, as botters could just post less bundles with more frequency and using multiple characters to get around that.

3. if you wrong the question, you are not kicked, you just cant loot the item and next flower/mob ask you a new question
    you dont have to speak english for answer "4+5=?"

yes its annoying for legit ppl but we have to do sacrifice if you want to fight those bot.
    look the ah how its destroyed by bot...

one more solution is to find all bot programme 2.4 in internet and add those at warden anti cheat

the best solution is close the shop but we are in reality, not in a dream :D

4. You conveniently ignored the part of a custom client to connect to an external database of questions/answers (which bots could easily get access to as well) or going through the trouble of scripting a whole system and internal database which we would have to feed with hundreds of questions and keep updating so bots don't simply adapt. Your option of "math problems" could be automated to be solved by the bot itself, making that type also void.

Your new solution is again not a solution at all, as that's not how things work. Bot programs aren't tweaking or changing anything in the game for it to be detected by anti-cheats. Otherwise, why do you think you still see so many bots in retail? There just aren't even more bots in retail because of the subscription.

5. This is a terrible idea. Not only would this require extensive work to implement, it wouldn't be long before this it something that bots could automatically deal with. Also, WHY would anyone want to have to solve puzzles and riddles to loot their materials?

6. Maybe this is not the best solution but still something has to be done about bots. When i went to farm primal life in zanga from 5 players there 4 were bots and sadly just one was ally for me to kill him. And this happened like 5 days in row and i bet if i go now there they are still farming and noone did absolutelly nothing about it. I know now a gm will say to report them but that means i have just to stay on forum to report all bots bcos anywhere you go in outland are bots.

7. you report them with an ingame ticket and evidence. if you can't be bothered doing that your just as much of a problem as the bots themselves.

8. you report them with an ingame ticket and evidence. if you can't be bothered doing that your just as much of a problem as the bots themselves.
    I take it you then spend 24/7 of your lifetime reporting bots here then, for that is what you need to spend to fraps every bot you encounter.

9. I take it you then spend 24/7 of your lifetime reporting bots here then, for that is what you need to spend to fraps every bot you encounter.
    i log in like once a month to do a round of hellfire ganking, don't encounter many bots.

10. No. Hell no.
    We don't want to make it harder for legitimate players to legitimately play the game in a vain attempt to stop all the botting.
    I mean seriously, you can make it harder for bots to bot, but they will adapt, and then all you'll have accomplished is a bunch of frustrated people who have to make 10 accounts to post their 50 stacks of whatever on the AH.

11. you report them with an ingame ticket and evidence. if you can't be bothered doing that your just as much of a problem as the bots themselves.
    The only legit evidence would be to fraps the bot or how do u wanna prove with screenshots that somebody is botting?
    I made the experience that recording bots and uploading the clip consumes faaaar too much time to be worth the effort.

Nowadays I just report the bot in a ingame ticket w/o evidence.
    When I find new bots I just edit the ticket so at the end of the day I have a long list of names.
    The GM then hopefully checks all the reported players. Providing evidence is not realy worth the effort because there are just too many bots for that.
    Edited: July 24, 2018

12. The only legit evidence would be to fraps the bot or how do u wanna prove with screenshots that somebody is botting?
    I made the experience that recording bots and uploading the clip consumes faaaar too much time to be worth the effort.

Nowadays I just report the bot in a ingame ticket w/o evidence.
    When I find new bots I just edit the ticket so at the end of the day I have a long list of names.
    The GM checks the reported players anyway, Providing evidence is not realy worth the effort because there are just too many bots for that.
    didn't know they'd look into players without evidence. good to know.

13. didn't know they'd look into players without evidence. good to know.
    I'm pretty sure they do. I reported many bots like this and after a while they disappeared from my friendlist.

14. This was also suggested in Retail before. It was turned down there because it's a bad idea like it would be here.