1. Fresh lvl 70

Hey guys I’m a noob and am just about to ding 70. I’m really trying to get into some pve. Which dungeons can I be running at lvl 70 with bad gear?

2. Your first goal should be to work towards your "pre raid bis" gear, which contains items from dungeons and heroics but also from quests. I advise to go after the quest rewards first, and then you should have good enough gear to start heroics.
    For normal, you can do pretty much anything but the "lvl70" dungeon like SHH as soon as you ding (it obviously depends on what you mean by "bad gear", are we talking full outland green/blues or do you still have some lvl40-50 things?).

You can find the list of items you should go after here:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=2110811594

3. Bad gear as in full Outland blues/greens

4. It also depends of your roll tho.
    A bad geared dps is acceptable
    A bad geared healer is doable
    A bad geared tank is cancer

5. You can start doing any normal dungeon. They're kinda made with blue/green gear in mind. Work on your Shattered Sun Offensive reputation -- there are nice blues and even some epics at revered/exalted. Join a guild that runs T4 content. But knowing that we're on a 5x realm here, I should've started with: do enough quests, to replace all your pre-Outland greens.