1. how can you allow this bull****?

As all know the horde is dominating wintergrasp right now ONLY because of multiboxers. Yes multiboxing is allowed, but this is somewhat abusing things.

First multiboxer joins alliance and fills the raid by using 15-20 spots and then he leaves and is at horde. Because of this alliance has almost empty raid.

Multiboxing should always be allowed, but not in WINTERGRASP WITH CONSTANT ABUSE

2. As all know the horde is dominating wintergrasp right now ONLY because of multiboxers. Yes multiboxing is allowed, but this is somewhat abusing things.

First multiboxer joins alliance and fills the raid by using 15-20 spots and then he leaves and is at horde. Because of this alliance has almost empty raid.

Multiboxing should always be allowed, but not in WINTERGRASP WITH CONSTANT ABUSE
    you got used to having wintergrasp all day, didnt you?

3. tldr version: wah wah wah wintergrasp...wah wah wah multiboxing ...wah wah wah.

4. But...I dont get it. If a multiboxer joins WG, takes up 20 slots, then leaves, as long as other people are queued they will just fill yhe empty slots.

I dont understand.

5. But...I dont get it. If a multiboxer joins WG, takes up 20 slots, then leaves, as long as other people are queued they will just fill yhe empty slots.

I dont understand.
    you are not bound in wintergrasp by groups.

you can leave group you was assigned to automatically, and create new one.

what most multiboxers do is leave initial group cus their team is scattered and they dont get group leader status, and remake their own group with what composition they want.

6. Oh no, alliance isn't having WG 90% of the time anymore and you turn into QQing?
    Both factions have multiboxers, live with it. Roll with the flow, be one with the nature.

Agree with you on one thing:

Multiboxing should always be allowed

7. you are not bound in wintergrasp by groups.

you can leave group you was assigned to automatically, and create new one.

what most multiboxers do is leave initial group cus their team is scattered and they dont get group leader status, and remake their own group with what composition they want.
    Gotcha. But then if they're still playing, whats the problem?

8. As all know the horde is dominating wintergrasp right now ONLY because of multiboxers. Yes multiboxing is allowed, but this is somewhat abusing things.

Nobody is forcing you to fight for WG, nor to even play on Icecrown/other warmane servers.

9. Nobody is forcing you to fight for WG, nor to even play on Icecrown/other warmane servers.
    Yes nobody is forcing me or others to play WG or on icecrown/other warmane servers, but we do WANT to play and we are trying to make the game experience better.

Your argument is lame.

10. Yes nobody is forcing me or others to play WG or on icecrown/other warmane servers, but we do WANT to play and we are trying to make the game experience better.

Your argument is lame.
    If you want to play, then simply play. Mboxing is something that is here and will stay here until the people that hold the servers decide something else. It's been stated likely over 30 times now that suggestions regarding this will not be accepted. If you can't come to terms with this then leave the server

11. Multi-Boxing is legal cheat. It is annoying and some kind of bullying. It is ok for World PvP but for BGs and WG it is not fair. I understand.. a multiboxer spends a lot of money to wear his/her toons but It is killing gameplay and fun factors.

12. until the people that hold the servers decide something else
    This is why people must keep complaining and show how multiboxing is damaging the normal pvp experience. If people do not like certain aspects of the gameplay, then we of course should complain and try to get it changed.

Things aren't black and white.

I can like certain things about the server and also dislike, but leaving server is just as lame as your constant rehearsed puppet answers.

Multi-Boxing is legal cheat. It is annoying and some kind of bullying. It is ok for World PvP but for BGs and WG it is not fair. I understand.. a multiboxer spends a lot of money to wear his/her toons but It is killing gameplay and fun factors.

Agreed 100%
    Edited: July 21, 2018

13. All those who do not want to talk about Multi-Boxing
    are opportunistic hordes.

14. All those who do not want to talk about Multi-Boxing
    are opportunistic hordes.
    multiboxers are in both faction

*Cough Cough* Balance Druid *Cough Cough*

15. multiboxers are in both faction

*Cough Cough* Balance Druid *Cough Cough*
    nevertheless should not be allowed in wintergrasp/bgs

12 Last