1. Change... Or it will be death.

Ok lads,

We all know BFA is already at the door... Lot of players will went there so the server may be quiet empty (however it already is). Now someone will say... "Its not empty, there are 11K players every night" (Im talking for Icecrown realm). Yes there are 1/3 of them are AFK, the others dont even tend to que for arena or even battle... In general... I think we need some BIG PvP patch, so players will be promoted to que arenas (not 2s only... 3s que is empty as fuc, we wait like 20 min for a game, which is killing the game, thats why we stopped playing 3s).

In general what I mean is that we need something like cross realms, more rewards or actually fixing lot of PvP bugs. Make cross realm with Blackrock or something I dont know... I see lot of people stop playing in Icecrown realm since it has lot of pvp bugs.

Friend of mine got sapped during combat, LoS isnt really working as intended, resillience and damage are under question if they are working fine. I see way too much big numbers of dmg on my screen. Spell cleaves like, warlock, ele shaman are just going there and nukeing whatever they want because of broken DMG.

In general it will be hard, but I think its not impossible. After all this is one of the best WoTLK servers. But people getting pissed from some stuff. We need general PvP patch, maybe this will promote people to play more and actually click that 3s que! Looking forward your opinions folks!

After all I like this server and I suggest what we can change to keep it really alive so new people may come also!
    Edited: July 21, 2018

2. BfA isn't a threat to private legacy realms because legacy content is what we want. The legacy server community has lived on through 4 new expansions (even more if you're talking about pre-Wrath realms), BfA isn't going to change the community's desire for a better era of WoW.

3. What I mean is that que`s are dead... You should wait for 15 min minimum for 3s. (if theres any que ofc.) In genereal I want to see players stimulated to que 3s and actually play... Make cross realm with Blackrock will help. Or maybe give some prizes lets say (wednesday from this a clock to this the one who has most wins on 3s got some mount or gold or anything).

4. the problem for 3s and 5s are these:

the reason you play those instead of 2s is because, either you have more than 1 friend to pvp with, or you want to go for the wrathfull shoulders and head. the latter tho, is nearly impossible since most ppl have already donated for a preety much BiS gear, and even getting to 1.7k can be a challenge, not even gonna step on 2k+ rating teams...

as for 5s.. if you check the icecrown ladder, most are just multiboxers teams that, as we know, warmane staff has no interest in banning because they dont consider it illegal, and also has the same problem as 3s on what gear refers.

howhever, i do believe that a cross realm bg-arena could incentivate more people to 3v3 or 5v5, specially those on lordaeron, but i doubt it

5. Yes, you are completely right for why Im queing 3s. At the end of the day we want some real PvP fun and not just bgs... About the 5s, I never belive I will ever see a single que in that even if I does it will me mboxer which is killing half of the game we all know mboxer problem. In my oppinion server is dying in PvP, and I know lot of players that play PvE to get items for PvP. We need fresh blood like new core, cross realms, more fixes on LoS and maybe ban boxers to play in arenas or Winter battles atleast... Otherwise I think I can say cya to this server (however I really want to play decent wrath exp. as it here) but there are just too many thing that are killing the game... As people said - it will never be the same!