1. Cross realm RDF for wrath servers

On lordaeron you wait so long for a dungeon q unless you are a tank and sometimes a healer and if it was cross realm we could get more frequent rdf pop ups instead of waiting 1/2hours for 1

2. You just wanna fill our queue with a bunch of DPS so we also gotta wait a long time!

Jk, AFAIK it's in progress, or at least cross realm BGs, guess RDF is also a possibility..

3. Having cross-realm rdf would kind of ruin Lordaeron's community because you get matched with a lot of icecrown peeps that you will never meet again after.

4. Its almost the same in icecrown as well. The queue is goddamn long until I give up playing dps. Everyone just want to dps.

5. yea i do see where you are coming from but its just waiting for a RDF q when you are dps takes over 1 hour and doing my daily's for EOF is mad.

6. Having cross-realm rdf would kind of ruin Lordaeron's community because you get matched with a lot of icecrown peeps that you will never meet again after.
    Yea i understand that but waiting over 1hour for a rdf q so i can get my daily EOF is mad and also i got a feeling that its starting to kill the server pop due to people not wanting to wait over a hour to do 1 dungeon.

7. If you have two servers that both take forever for DPS to find a group in RDF, how does crossrealm RDF help that? With numbers, if you have 2 tank, 2 heal, 20 dps on each server in queue, when you pool them together you now have 4 tank, 4 heal, 40 dps - the same ratio. So how does it reduce queue time?

Im down for it, just trying to see the benefit.

Also rip sucks to suck it takes you over an hour to do your one dungeon a day. I play at midnight server time and DPS pops for me in like 20 minutes.

8. Deathwing had ~2-3k pop and I did my daily RDF just fine, spam global a bit, find 4 more other guys, it doesn't take more than 20 minutes.
    How hard is it on Lordaeron with 5k pop?

Just remember the loading screen tip:"Being polite while grouped with other players will get you invited back."

9. Adding more dps to the pool doesn't resolve the solution. If no one wants to tank or heal at the time, then nothing will resolve it. Personally, I never had a queue longer than 20 minutes (which it was also like at retail sometimes), unless it was the bottom of server time populations. Heck, if anything sometimes I'm sitting in queue for 20 minutes waiting on a 3rd dps, but interestingly enough thats at 5am ST...

More often than not, finding a guild or a group of people with similar play times often fills that RDF void.

Just remember the loading screen tip:"Being polite while grouped with other players will get you invited back."
    ^ This can not be more true.