1. T2 weap from 2s

Id like to suggest requirement change. Soloq is cancer and 3s are pretty much dead atm. It would be nice if people could obtain t2/hc weap from 2s 2.2 rate.
    same with s8 shoulders

2. 2.2k 3v3 is rank one range if you look at the ladder for the last season of 3v3.

3. soloQ is cancer because 1300-1500 casuals ruin it, and half the server is playing Human Arms Warrior so it takes 10+ mins to get a queu.
    2v2 is cancer because not only it is unbalanced but also is Human HolyPaladin+ArmsWarrior 99% of the time that just faceroll everything with no effort or brain needed..
    3v3 is dead but once crossrealm gets implemented it will be populated.

4. Populated with who?
    Druids, mages and rogues probably?

5. 3v3 is dead in icerown too, so i dont get how it will be revived with crossrealm

6. What about wf shoulders? Someone told me you can get them via solo q but it says i dont have the required rank even though they are not red ( the 1930 pts ones)

7. What about wf shoulders? Someone told me you can get them via solo q but it says i dont have the required rank even though they are not red ( the 1930 pts ones)
    there are 2 wf shoulder at vendor.
    1 buyable for 2k on 3vs3
    1 for 2050 on soloq

pick the right one

8. Ahhh I thought it requires 2k aswell because it says the same on both , thanks !