1. How much does latency affect DPS?

Hello there, warmane friends! so my question is very simple: How much does latency affect DPS?
    I´v been playing with a combat rogue with 5kgs and I found that my DPS is too low for my gear. Even comparing with players with lowest gs. I was called noob by other players since my DPS always is poor in recount: "what the...!?" "man where's ur damage, c' mon dude!" where the reactions. I live in Argentina which makes my latency a steady 250ms with good internet connection. At least this is what may be called good connection in my country. This never changes and I became very frustated. I think that's one of the main reasons why I can't use my combo points. When i press the button the mob is already dead even though it seemed to me that I pressed the button in time! so no wonder my DPS falls. I became frustrated and considered to change to a healer spec. Would that latency make much of a difference when it comes to healing others?

2. Yea it does affect dps by a decent bit. Noticed the difference when i was comparing my dps on retail with 50-80ms and here with 170-200+ms.
    Nothing can be done about it the further you get from europe sadly.

3. It's something you can and will get used to, but in the end it's still delay. On caster classes it's not as punishing on PvE.
    If you live far from Warmane's host, the only thing you can really do is play a server that's closer to you. Or hope that one day Warmane will host a server that's within a reasonable distance from where you live. Maybe in the future?

I used to play on a server that was hosted in NA, and ended up quitting due to the 300ms ping making it impossible to play PvP. I am kind of thankful that I have 20ms ping on Warmane. Feels so much better.

4. I made another post on this here.

In particular, as MDPS you tend to lose dps uptime a fair bit when targets are mobile or are moved by your tank. Playing a gcd-locked MDPS will also be harder because there are inevitably going to be small gaps between your GCDs. Spell-queuing as a caster is also especially affected.

I suspect the spell-queuing system that should exist in WotLK isn't quite working as it should. It works some of the time to be sure, but not most of the time. I notice that queuing the next spell only when the previous one is close to ending causes it to be be queued immediately after it more effectively than if you were spamming the next cast the entire time. It's weird.

5. As a Combat Rogue, latency does not affect your DPS much, apart from having to following a moving target. This is because you don't exactly spam skills on every single GCD, like a DK would do. 250ms is certainly noticeable, but I wouldn't blame that for my low DPS if I were a Combat Rogue. How much DPS are you doing exactly so that your teammates are complaining? I'd like to see your armory because I think the problem lies elsewhere.