1. As per what you meant, cross-realm battlegrounds, it is already being worked on along with cross-realm dungeons as well. Though I find it possible that Blackrock could be excluded from the cross-realm architecture due to the difference in how gear is obtained on the realm as well as the varied differences in competitive nature of the realm from the others. But, on that specific point, it is yet to be determined as far as I know, so we shall see.
    I thought it has already been decided that Blackrock gonna have cross realm BG/Arena with Icecrown and Lordaeron.
    Isn't that the reason why they added 284 ilvl gear to Blackrock in the first place?

Well, I guess when it isn't even decided yet if Blackrock gonna be part of cross realm then its development is still in a very early state or on hold.

2. I'll give both you & Obnoxious a reply with this since I don't want to doublepost and I'm honestly very tired of explaining myself & some people are getting hotheaded from the miscommunication.

There's no talk of cross-realm battlegrounds at all from my side, only arena. Blackrock is an arena server and consists of mostly arena players.
    I speak as though battlegrounds and arenas are in the same boat, systems-wise. If one gets cross-realm, the other likely will as well. As for the remainder of your post, I don't think it's pertinent to me.

I thought it has already been decided that Blackrock gonna have cross realm BG/Arena with Icecrown and Lordaeron.
    Isn't that the reason why they added 284 ilvl gear to Blackrock in the first place?

Well, I guess when it isn't even decided yet if Blackrock gonna be part of cross realm then its development is still in a very early state or on hold.
    It may have been, but generally speaking, decisions aren't "set in stone" and are subject to change at any point until the systems themselves are official and go live. Point being, if we think something needs to be changed for the sake of balancing the system, then we may make those changes - even if it includes changes to how the gearing process is done on Blackrock. We may not even change anything at all and go ahead and include all three realms as they are. None of this is an indication that the development is in its early stages or on hold, because these are things that can be determined or changed at the last moment, if need be. I would say don't set your expectations just yet - wait for an official announcement.

3. on this not but not directly related, not long after the implementation of some of the systems for cross realm bgs RBG que no longer shows numbers but specific queing does. an reason? bug, or implemented with reason?

First 123