1. You would have been better served by the suggestions section. Though if you go to that section and read through some of the threads, you may find that...

... is not going to happen. Cross-realm, sure. Cross-faction, never.
    1) It's just an honest writing mistake, I was in a hurry when I wrote that. Cross-realm is what I meant obviously.

2) Why this isn't in the suggestions section:

a) The suggestions section maxes out on 10 views per 24 hours which is inefficient

b) I have been part of this community for over 8 years and have -never- seen anything implemented into the game taken from the suggestions section

and most importantly,

c) this is not a suggestion at all, but a civilized way of communicating with the staff by players that have more or less made what Blackrock used to be over the years, which have been part of the community since it's inception and offer their time & services to make it work again.

Players/streamers/entertainers whose re-involvment with the server most definitely will bring back players on the arena server.

Not sure why staff has such a defensive position when it comes to communicating with it's community, especially when there's a clear effort being made to support changes that directly benefit you.
    Edited: July 23, 2018

2. Hey guys, about the crossrealm im realy IN like most of players but yes of course.
    I think its good points to think and discuss.

LADDER:
    In my opinion, i think we could work on 1 ladder (same as other server like Circle), maybe if people dont think its a good idea, at least we could try it with 3's ladder?

LAG SPIKES
    I wana make sure before saying any opinion about it that we dont make this lagging like Icecrown. We have less players on Blackrock but at least its no lags and no delay, i clearly prefer playing in there if this is working like this that playing on a big server with delay with a large amount of players.

GEAR
    I think its truely real that people farm it in Icecrown and could be not balance if people can have it for free in Blackrock. Maybe we could reconcider to have 284 only by playing 3's with 2200 or something like that? Maybe it could help people to Que 3's versus good oponents and make que happens cause of large amount of players? I know Warmane already have try to make 3's happen with good gear reward in 3s and didnt happen but no try have been done with a crossreal setup yet.

SOLOQ into 3vs3
    In my opinion we could try to connect the 3's or do something about it, Soloq make new player going into it and not complaning about any new partners, at least having some good gear in 3's only as 3's or soloq, maybe it could help things happen.

Thats my opinion :d

3. LADDER:
    In my opinion, i think we could work on 1 ladder (same as other server like Circle), maybe if people dont think its a good idea, at least we could try it with 3's ladder?
    Having 1 ladder for all the servers would result in less ques. The BIG, and i'm talking about the BIG BIG majority of 3s ques are gonna come from Icecrown and Lordaeron players, having them to share a ladder with blackrock players would kill their incentive to que and attempt to get rewards because they can't compete with blackrock players unless they put in hundreds of hours into arena and have the actual will to improve, which is too much to ask for.

Example, 2s bracket. Let's say Shinta and a good enough paladin could easily control the rank 1-5 maybe even r1-10 spots. This will literally kill any hope for a Lordaeron/Icecrown to get any higher title/reward from the 2s bracket because they won't literally even bother, which will lead to obvious less ques for the 2s bracket.

Same example could be set for the 3s bracket, where as a troll comp with good enough players would be able to beat 99% of Icecrown/Lordaeron teams and knock them down from rewards, yet again killing their incentive to que and try to get rewards. For the health of the PvP scene and ques it would be better to have a ladder for each server, ques would be the same but Lordaeron/Blackrock/Icecrown players would place their team ranks on the respective server ladder but all still face eachother.

SOLOQ into 3vs3
    In my opinion we could try to connect the 3's or do something about it, Soloq make new player going into it and not complaning about any new partners, at least having some good gear in 3's only as 3's or soloq, maybe it could help things happen.
    No, this is horrible and I guess you draw insperation from another server. May I remind you that's one of the reasons why that servers SoloQ is completely cancer, it's honestly hell to play SoloQ on that server.

4. Imo there should be 1 cross-ladder, players should also be able to cross-party to do crossrealm teams.

ICC & Lordaeron will be forced just to step up their arena games, competition is healthy.

Don't worry about Shinta once there is interest and good ques he will get rekt by other players no doubt.

1 ex-warmane bulgarian developer 3weeks ago leaked me that he boosted Shinta's in-game in AT/blackrock stats. That should be fixed if that's true. Have screenshots.
    Edited: July 25, 2018

5. 2) Why this isn't in the suggestions section:

a) The suggestions section maxes out on 10 views per 24 hours which is inefficient
    Irrelevant. You don't get to pick and choose when you use the correct section based on what's "efficient" in your opinion.

b) I have been part of this community for over 8 years and have -never- seen anything implemented into the game taken from the suggestions section
    Idem.

c) this is not a suggestion at all, but a civilized way of communicating with the staff
    It's still a suggestion for something you want to change, no matter how you try to call it.

Lastly, as Sumic pointed out, cross-server PvP is already being worked on. Your snarky remark about our "efficiency putting out new content" is meaningless. Your suggestion-in-petition's-clothes wouldn't affect said "efficiency" or make it happen faster.

6. Light up how Cross-realm will look like and when? Saw Malaco 2 seasons ago talking"very soon". Blackrock will have 0 good players left very soon.

7. Light up how Cross-realm will look like and when? Saw Malaco 2 seasons ago talking"very soon". Blackrock will have 0 good players left very soon.
    Forum Moderators aren't involved in development, so we have about the same information on that as players.

8. WHERE IS COMMUNICATION? Obnoxious call the devs.

9. WHERE IS COMMUNICATION? Obnoxious call the devs.
    1. Mind your tone, you already got your free pass in your deleted posts; and
    2. When there is information to be announced, it will be announced.

10. Imo there should be 1 cross-ladder, players should also be able to cross-party to do crossrealm teams.

ICC & Lordaeron will be forced just to step up their arena games, competition is healthy
    That's way to much to ask for when it comes to Icecrown and Lordaeron, a lot of them play for fun and don't have time to or even the will to spend hundreds of hours to improve. And the people that actually want to improve usually make or even have characters on blackrock. Also with no do respect, I find it ironic that you're the one telling people to ''step up their arena games'' out of all people. You've played this game for years and you have no improved one bit, your achivement is that you managed to get gladiator by playing Enh ret bm and queing into comps that was centred around disc priests. Perhaps you should listen to your own words and ''step up your arena game'' first instead of telling others.

Don't worry about Shinta once there is interest and good ques he will get rekt by other players no doubt.

1 ex-warmane bulgarian developer 3weeks ago leaked me that he boosted Shinta's in-game in AT/blackrock stats. That should be fixed if that's true. Have screenshots.
    I used Shinta as an example, and no. He's the best Warrior currently in the game in 2s, but yet again an example.
    And the second part is also not true one bit.

11. If the ladder is shared by every realm, this will kill the will for the average PvPers of Lord and Icecrown (also the people that make the majority of ques) to play because they can't compete with blackrock players and it'll demotivate them to play because a lot of people on those servers play 2s and 3s for titles and rewards. If they see that that's out of reach for them they won't even try and the ques won't be as good as they could be.
    Sumic, i read you and it still interesting to see that you have the will to ''work on servers health'' as i can say. But dont if you work on a solution for this one.

There is facts:
    Low ques in 3's, first interesting games was yesturday playing some 3's againts Homerjay & Putinx + Shyxy, they were 3 of them Supreme tittle and we just practice and enjoy the game for each of our 6 players in the arena, keep queing for fun and practice.

When i see a Gladiator guy like you probably from one of thoses server, it seems to be a guy who have the fear to get rip versus good opponent. We are all competitive players and i guess it would be interesting for people to practice. A competitive game make it real and fun. For now everyone is probably with me saying that the server is dying.

SOLUTION:(?) Im starting a questionning about what can we do to work on the server and ill propose things that may be an good idea or not, but i wana read solutions here, anything about Shinta or Qwner who beat everyone anyway playing probably the best comp with best skills. (By the way, everyone is not online any 24 hours/day)

1. Protect the gear and several hours of gaming of Icecrown player and respect their ambition to farm the gear in raid
    -Soltuion: Giving less gear in Blackrock again or good rating only? Blackrock become a PVP way to get gear?

2.I think it could be better think about the game before thinking individually on each server. Why not making this competitive, probably people who come back, Marm? who know :)

Nothing about you Sumic, just there is no points to dont work on solution on this thread, talking about people who are not enough good to beat best players is not a thinking that may be a solution on the server issue and i dont think people will stop que, there will be ques for everybody

Regards,

12. 1) It's just an honest writing mistake, I was in a hurry when I wrote that. Cross-realm is what I meant obviously.
    It wasn't obvious to me, but alright.

Not sure why staff has such a defensive position when it comes to communicating with it's community, especially when there's a clear effort being made to support changes that directly benefit you.
    In the situation where I interpreted this as a suggestion for cross-faction battlegrounds, I was merely explaining concisely that we have no interest in cross-faction battlegrounds. After having had to deny that sort of suggestion many many times, I'm sure you can understand my plight.

As per what you meant, cross-realm battlegrounds, it is already being worked on along with cross-realm dungeons as well. Though I find it possible that Blackrock could be excluded from the cross-realm architecture due to the difference in how gear is obtained on the realm as well as the varied differences in competitive nature of the realm from the others. But, on that specific point, it is yet to be determined as far as I know, so we shall see.

13. Sumic, i read you and it still interesting to see that you have the will to ''work on servers health'' as i can say. But dont if you work on a solution for this one.

There is facts:
    Low ques in 3's, first interesting games was yesturday playing some 3's againts Homerjay & Putinx + Shyxy, they were 3 of them Supreme tittle and we just practice and enjoy the game for each of our 6 players in the arena, keep queing for fun and practice.

When i see a Gladiator guy like you probably from one of thoses server, it seems to be a guy who have the fear to get rip versus good opponent. We are all competitive players and i guess it would be interesting for people to practice. A competitive game make it real and fun. For now everyone is probably with me saying that the server is dying.
    This doesn't mean anything and I dont think you understand my point or where I'm going with this. But since you brought it up, I also have The Supreme title on blackrock and I play on Blackrock roughly 15 times more than on Icecrown but that literally doesn't matter and not sure why you brought it up? Maybe you thought it would dismantle my arguement by bringing up The Supreme titles? The point isn't where someone is playing.

Edit: I think I understand now what you meant with ''you have the will to ''work on servers health'' as i can say. But dont if you work on a solution for this one.''
    The Blackrock community isn't one bit familiar to Icecrown community. Icecrown actually consists of a real community, very blizzelike where as the Blackrock community is basically the 0,5% top players and the people who write a lot on twitch chat on Arena streams. I'll ask you a question(s), which of the servers do you think ACTUALLY needs cross-realm, Icecrown or Blackrock? The obvious answer is Blackrock. Where will those ques come from? The huge majority of ques are gonna come from Icecrown and Lordaeron. What is gonna happen if the average Icecrown and Lordaeron players won't be able to get their simple rewards because they have to help out a dying server? They won't even bother queing or even try which will lead to a lot less ques.

The solution is to keep everyone happy, blackrock gets their ques and the average dedicated arena Icecrown and Lordaeron players get their titles. Icecrown and Lordaeron are literally helping blackrock, because blackrock is the only realm that in fact needs the crossrealm to be able to survive.

SOLUTION:(?) Im starting a questionning about what can we do to work on the server and ill propose things that may be an good idea or not, but i wana read solutions here, anything about Shinta or Qwner who beat everyone anyway playing probably the best comp with best skills. (By the way, everyone is not online any 24 hours/day)

1. Protect the gear and several hours of gaming of Icecrown player and respect their ambition to farm the gear in raid
    -Soltuion: Giving less gear in Blackrock again or good rating only? Blackrock become a PVP way to get gear?

2.I think it could be better think about the game before thinking individually on each server. Why not making this competitive, probably people who come back, Marm? who know :)

Nothing about you Sumic, just there is no points to dont work on solution on this thread, talking about people who are not enough good to beat best players is not a thinking that may be a solution on the server issue and i dont think people will stop que, there will be ques for everybody

Regards,
    You've basically said nothing here and I still stand by what I said. The QUES will LITERALLY be the same but each server will just have their own ladder.
    And if you're wondering what I personally want it would also be 1 shared ladder, but for the efficency of the cross-realm it would be better if each server had it owns ladder. Once again the majority of the ''higher rated'' ques on Icecrown and Blackrock consists of players that just want a simple title as Duelist, Rival and Challenger and Wrathful shoulders and they are VERY dedicated to those things. But when they see that all is out of reach without hundreds of hours improvement (not from just their part but from there partners aswell) they wont even try to play and a huge chunk of dedicated teams that try to get those said rewards are just gonna dissappear, therefor a lot of potential teams and que pops are also gonna disappear.

You either have a very selfish view on the whole thing or you just simply don't understand my point.
    Edited: July 26, 2018

14. It wasn't obvious to me, but alright.

In the situation where I interpreted this as a suggestion for cross-faction battlegrounds, I was merely explaining concisely that we have no interest in cross-faction battlegrounds. After having had to deny that sort of suggestion many many times, I'm sure you can understand my plight.

As per what you meant, cross-realm battlegrounds, it is already being worked on along with cross-realm dungeons as well. Though I find it possible that Blackrock could be excluded from the cross-realm architecture due to the difference in how gear is obtained on the realm as well as the varied differences in competitive nature of the realm from the others. But, on that specific point, it is yet to be determined as far as I know, so we shall see.

I'll give both you & Obnoxious a reply with this since I don't want to doublepost and I'm honestly very tired of explaining myself & some people are getting hotheaded from the miscommunication.

There's no talk of cross-realm battlegrounds at all from my side, only arena. Blackrock is an arena server and consists of mostly arena players.

I've absolutely no quarrel with either of you on a personal level and since (for reasons I can't grasp) the staff has decided that the best way of communication with the players is through being defensive about every argument, I'm going to conduct myself in a very cautious manner while I reply:

There's absolutely nothing suggestive about the nature of this thread, It just objectively is not true that what I wrote is a suggestion in any shape or form. Period. My "snarky remark" about efficiency isn't there to attempt to change anything, it is there because it's based on factual proof & arguments. Blackrock hasn't been patched or updated for many years now and that is a fact and it's not arguable and I do not plan to engage in a senseless power argument because of it.

Myself being part of Warmane's staff before for a short while - I understand your frustrations, but your expectations of me & the players that asked me to make this post is completely misplaced. Making it out like this is a suggestion post masked as a petition and that you're somehow "onto us" about it & there's some kind of immature trolling agenda behind it is incredibly misplaced.

Telling a 160-man group of players that have been loyal members of your community that want to come back and re-experience a declining server that what they say/offer has 0 effect on what changes are made and that they change nothing by showing initiative -> let's just say that's a very bad business decision from your side and that's putting it very lightly.

Coming after me that cross-realm arenas is something "I want to change" and it's some sort of ego/power trip for me, especially when I've mentioned several times that
    I've been asked to represent a group of players that have actively shaped the competitive landscape of AT/Blackrock for years & years, who consider that it's a way of saving a declining server they're loyal to & love to spend time/effort on, is honestly just weird.

Give us a time table, involve us in the development of it & let us help in any way we can. There's so many technicalities being discussed about the thing even in this thread - how cross-realm should work, how ladder should work, how wintrading can be fought off and etc. With nothing to look forward to for players, the server is dying off. That's the only purpose of this petition - to help change things so that doesn't happen.

We're asking for -your- help & assistance to create an environment that'll get BR back on it's legs, because you're in a position of power & capable of changing things for the better. The community isn't technically capable of making these changes. Nobody's coming after you to steal your cheese & nobody's saying that you've been doing a bad job.

If I wanted to have a childish argument about who gets what and act high and mighty in front of a crowd, I'd be on Judge Judy with my harpy of an ex-wife, not on Warmane forums, and especially not in the suggestions section.
    Edited: July 26, 2018

15. Try to argue semantics as much as you like. Whether you title it as a petition, a plea, a demand or whatever other word, if you - be it just you or you as a "herald" for a group of players who for some reason didn't post their support in over half a week - are wanting to point out something you want changed, you are suggesting a change. This section is called "Suggestions & Changes" and this is where it belongs - and your reasons "a" and "b" to post it in the wrong place make it clear to me you realize that anyways.

First 123 Last