1. Botting in battlegrounds

So as a fresh lvl 70 horde player that finally grinded all blue pvp gear by doing dungeons i really looked forward to start doing bg's but my experience has been cancerous so far with players queuing with full green gear, running around clueless without doing objectives or simply standing afk, even though that's bothering me i know that's just something i have to deal with.

But my biggest concern is that every now and then i witness players botting (especially rogues), they constantly walk the exact same route after every respawn, they don't talk or react to pm's, they don't actively defend or go for objectives and that kinda ruins it for the rest of the team.

So my question is: how do i report those players and do GM's appreciate it when i do and if so, do i need to send proof or anything or will simply reporting their names be sufficient?

2. what's the point of grinding the blue pvp gear you could of gotten plenty of welfare epics in the same amount of time

3. Yes this is true especially during night, I've seen rogues without poisons chasing me dismounted until I get so far away they lose target.

4. i think you can only report them with a recorded video of them uploaded to youtube :/
    if you just screenshot i dont think they can ban