1. Shadowmourne useless for Paladins?

I was told Shadowmourne is useless for Palas since it has AP?

I was planning to start the quest-chain for it for my retro pala,but now i'm wondering if it's such a good idea. Thoughts?

2. No. Shadowmourne is best in slot for all of the classes that are able to wield it. I would even go as far as to say that compared to their previous tier weapon, paladins would get the biggest benefit out of the axe (arguable).

3. No. Shadowmourne is best in slot for all of the classes that are able to wield it. I would even go as far as to say that compared to their previous tier weapon, paladins would get the biggest benefit out of the axe (arguable).
    This is indeed correct.
    To the OP, if you are not already a high-ranked member of an LoD-farming guild, you are better off farming gold and selling it for coins to get shadowmourne than try to get it through the quest way.

4. I was told Shadowmourne is useless for Palas since it has AP?

I was planning to start the quest-chain for it for my retro pala,but now i'm wondering if it's such a good idea. Thoughts?
    Wow, some warriors would scoop so low to get Shadowmourne first. Either that, or whoever told you that is an *****. Ret's autos, % weapon dmg from the seal, Crusader Strike, Divine Storm, and Righteous Vengeance all benefit from armor penetration directly or indirectly. The proc itself is also very, very well suited for paladins. The things that do NOT benefit from armor penetration are the judgement, the seal's DoT, Exorcism, and Consecration. Everything else does.

Like, do you really think that Blizzard would make Frostmourne's sister blade in a way that would make it bad for paladins, in case Arthas himself and the entire Mograine family were paladins?

5. idk how this could even an arguement or how any1 could be foolish enough to argue... Shadowmourne is hands down the best weapon for anyone who can use it.... Whoever told you its not is wrong, and you shouldnt listen to them...