1. Campers

The server is nice... not so many buffs, a lot of people... but... always.. lot of people.. lot of problems

Since Im level 40 and since Tanaris, I always have campers killing me...

this day was the worst.. since Zul Drak and The Storm Peaks I had always 3 or 4 80 horde following me and killing me... they ruins my experience... but its not only my case i know a lot of people..

I have a lot of screenchots with them campers me... but dont know why i cant post them

Please Servers gms... do something about these.. ruins the game experience and afther leveling up this character.. Im not going to do it again until the pvpp mode can properly be disable.

2. The server is nice... not so many buffs, a lot of people... but... always.. lot of people.. lot of problems

Since Im level 40 and since Tanaris, I always have campers killing me...

this day was the worst.. since Zul Drak and The Storm Peaks I had always 3 or 4 80 horde following me and killing me... they ruins my experience... but its not only my case i know a lot of people..

I have a lot of screenchots with them campers me... but dont know why i cant post them

Please Servers gms... do something about these.. ruins the game experience and afther leveling up this character.. Im not going to do it again until the pvpp mode can properly be disable.
    If you are playing on a PVP realm get used to it, and they don't punish anyone for ganking, it happens and always happen since WoW began even in retail. Avoid them if you can or log out for awhile until they leave otherwise deal with it or play Lego Star Wars.

3. Switch zone, get a guild or just simply man up.

4. Welcome to PVP Server

Just Change Zone... ( tanaris = Death )

Simple word : Git Gud

5. Get in a Social guild,and switch zones. Tanaris is cancer anyways

6. Just do a few quests in tanaris, reach lv 45-46 an go to un’goro, tons of easy quest and not so much competition... get every single quest you will reach lv 55-56

7. Just do a few quests in tanaris, reach lv 45-46 an go to un’goro, tons of easy quest and not so much competition... get every single quest you will reach lv 55-56
    lmao you can't even quest in Un'goro at 46 what are you talking about?

8. Can't play there they just kill you when you want to get your quest