1. Help!

Welcome!
    Please help me, my wow had fps drop all time on my brand new laptop, i can run gta V on ultra x3 but still wow works like crap. I dont use much of addons and they take 25 mb at all , anyway when i turned off all of them problem still was real. Sometimes when i just start to play i can sit normaly on 60 fps but when i do alt tab it drops to 30 fps max, i always have mozilla on listening to youtube and sometimes watching memes xD. My disk is not even half full and is always defragmented evry 3 days, i use Kaspersky Antivirus.Im sure he use right graphic card( psyhx checked etc) I even scripted more ram to games.Drivers are always actualized to new version.
    Here are specs of my laptop.

Win 10 64 bit
    16gb Ram DDR 4
    Intel core i7 6700hq 2,60ghz x8
    Nvidia Geforce 960m GTX

2. looks like noone care i think this post can be closed.

3. Well it's not just that we don't care, but we have little to no idea what's wrong there, you know.
    Might wanna disable VSync if it's enabled and that's all I can say I guess.

4. Gtx960m, uhhhhhh

btw, a gm told me that when you have stutter in-game it's cause the game is saving on cache a lot of things and it causes bugs
    I know it's not related to what you have, but you can try to delete your cache folder and see if it changes anything

You can also try to set wow.exe at a higher priority on your task manager, and see if there are other things like your antivirus/windows or anything making hidden updates that screw a lot of people's lives :(

... and yes, the staff is kinda **** for these things, had a post on stutters and i only had a gm "helping" through an in-game request

5. 960m is fine for wow, lol. my desktop 960 (though better) sits at like like 20-30% utilization tops in wow at max settings and that's with a 4790k. It's a cpu heavy game.

i used to play on an 8800 gts in my retail wow days though and it steamed through wotlk cata and mop no issues despite being like 1/3rd as fast as the 960m.

this sounds to me like a vsync issue, if i turn on vsync i cant get more than 30 fps but turn it off and it's 200+ all times.

i would turn it off in-game and in nvidia control panel and go from there
    Edited: July 23, 2018

6. I find out what cause a problem but cant fix it, carbonite, anyway i dont wana get rid of him but it looks like i se no chance for it

7. I find out what cause a problem but cant fix it, carbonite, anyway i dont wana get rid of him but it looks like i se no chance for it
    could be a conflict with another addon? you try disabling everything except carbonite?
    tried looking for other versions?

8. Yep, its for 100% carbonite, version is correct