1. Icecrown or Lordaeron

Hi everyone
    I know this question should be asked a lot of time before, but I didn't find the good answer yet.
    I'm here after playing a lot of time in the official server of World of Warcraft, but I always loved the wotlk expansion, so I want to play it again. I play both PvP and PvE, but i'm looking for a server with a good ratio of players online, without waiting 5hours to find 4 players to play a istance or 1 day to find a raid group. Serching on internet I read about the main difference between this two server, Icecrown is easier with 7x for leveling (I really don't care about that, official server are all 1x so) but my question is about when you reach 80s level. Which of the two server is better at 80? Queue waiting, time to find people to do PvE or BGs, Arena, fraction and this things. I see Icecrown now has 6000 players online and Lordaeron 1500. I'm thinking to play in Icecrown, but if you can spend 5 minutes of your time to text me back your opinion and the difference between the two server, I will be happy to read everything about it.
    Thanks everybody :)
    Edited: July 23, 2018

2. its really depending on how you wanna go content wise. if you want to be able to get gear faster and practically run around with legendaries quicker than others then go Icecrown. But if you want to have a more retail experience with players who are willing to help out and a rate which will allow you to learn the ins and outs of the class you pick plus make you feel like you've earned the gear instead of being able to buy it on the point shop then go Lorderan.

3. Thank you wolf for the answer.. I played a lot of time on the official server (if someone is thinking why I am here, is because wotlk is wotlk), and I rolled out all the classes so the "leveling time" for me is not a problem, and I don't think I need to know the class that I will choose here.. the question was about what is better when I'll 80. :)