1. [H] Assembling a regular ICC 10 man group for regular EoF-farming

Hi,

As mentioned in the title, I'm currently tired of PuG-ing **** with people who leaves left and right and want to end it by creating a stable roster of people who wants to go with 9 others with the same mind-set without having to join a commited guild.

When?
    Wednesdays 4:00 Server time (18:00 GMT+1)

Who am I?
    A new player in Icecrown, played WoTLK during retail and loved this expansion the most and want to keep raiding the content that I appreciated the most. Know how to play pretty much every role except a few tank specs.

Who are you?
    Somebody who can do their job without any fuss and can be as efficient as possible with you character so we can clear **** quickly.

2. This is nothing more than a pug. The only difference is you are searching for the players on the forums instead of global

3. Who am I?
    A new player in Icecrown, played WoTLK during retail and loved this expansion the most and want to keep raiding the content that I appreciated the most. Know how to play pretty much every role except a few tank specs.

Who are you?
    Somebody who can do their job without any fuss and can be as efficient as possible with you character so we can clear **** quickly.
    So you are new on icecrown with rather bad gear and you look for people with gear to make a raid as efficient as possible, so you ask to get carried?

Don´t get me wrong, forming a stable and relyable pug group would be a nice thing. But maintaining black and white lists and building up a good reputation is a lot of work. And i dont know whats the problem by joining a guild, 99% of them do not expect any commitment rather than having fun and attending a raid from time to time.